• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd say Starly > Mamepato, and Caterpie > the bug are the most evident though, of being "clones".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oooh right.

I know Thorns was obsessed with both of them but that's the only connection I'm seeing. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well yeah but so is Magnemite. Maybe. Probably just a cloooone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...well I dunno, I just associate all magnet type things with Magnemite. XD;

Though, btw, I think because gen 5 Pokemon are turning out like gen 1, that Kanto will actually be Isshu. In one of the screenshots I actually saw something that looked similar to the Saffron city in G/S/C.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    ...well I dunno, I just associate all magnet type things with Magnemite. XD;

Though, btw, I think because gen 5 Pokemon are turning out like gen 1, that Kanto will actually be Isshu. In one of the screenshots I actually saw something that looked similar to the Saffron city in G/S/C.
    What screen shot is it?
    In G/S/C well Kanto was down graded there...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhh one of the first scan ones. Can't really remember but I think it was in the first grouping of scans. I think the one where people stated "omg a black person in Pokemon", which I think there was a thread on that got locked. If you find the thread you should find... the date of that. XD;

But that's just how I see it, anyways.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never thought it was a Stantler pre-evo, yay! Though I could imagine a Stantler pre-evo...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Really? I was hoping it would have no evolutions or pre-evos, since it looks... like Nosepass... yet that got an evolution so >___>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back