• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    N...is a Pokemon? Wow that just makes it less believable. Idk I thought Zoroark could only transform into Pokemon D:

funny....way before, i made a joke thread on how "what if N WAS a pokemon"? and went into how it would be a humanoid.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024
    Nica, are you really trying to make sense of Pokemon? It's a difficult thing to do. And Zoroark being manipulated by man and stuck between two bodies... *cry of confusion*

Really hope that rumor gets more details to it or denied or proven or something. It would be nice to see how it would work out in the world.

A pokemon that has THREE types would be cool...
    And so terribly bizarre in the world.

I haven't heard anything about a rumoured Pokemon named Donrian. Pokemon of three types I have heard being wanted for a while (Hi, Lugia), but nothing related to fifth gen.

Ninja posters need to stop, btw.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    If that is the case then that means there is some huge part of the story that isn't known yet. Zoroark had to transform into an already existing human, so if N really is Z then what happened to the real N? Why choose him and not some other character (like the man w/ the shiny claw)?

GF may have something spectacular enstore for us.
    N could be Zoroark. That guy with the claw that you mentioned could be the real N. He probably did something and then it went wrong (Look at his eye is that like a patch or a scouter like thing?)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I think I'm just going to go along with the theory that it was typo'd instead of "N has Zoroark" which'd make waaaay more sense :x

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Did Charmeleon look like a flying type? Your argument is invalid.
    I remember back when RSE was coming everyone was saying treecko was a grass/dragon or a grass/dark but it ended up Pure grass so the same may happen for Tsutaaja. And Charmeleon looks nothing like a flying type. There are gliding snakes so it is possible for Tsutaaja to be part flying.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    The evil guy with the scouter could have befriended Zoroark when he was a child. The guy started to become evil and Zoroark stopped being his friend. Zoroark would then transform into the young version of N that he used to be friends with to stop the evil N.

Cliche plot is cliche and confusing.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    N could be Zoroark. That guy with the claw that you mentioned could be the real N. He probably did something and then it went wrong (Look at his eye is that like a patch or a scouter like thing?)

If it's a scouter, I'm going to be making Dragon Ball Z jokes whenever I see the guy.

I actually like the idea of N being Zoroak, it would be a cool and deep story. Of how green-haired Vegeta is N also, but he became evil while Zoroak was "good", so they went their seprate ways. At the end of the game, when you fight Real N, Zoroak could be on your team like an ally, but wouldn't join your team for good. It would also lure lots of people in to get Zoroak from the events :D

Bay

Years
    So N is a pokemon using Pokemon for battle...and wants to liberate them...it's beginning to sound like Mewtwo with the clones...
    We aren't sure if N is Zoroark or if he has Pokemon at all (though he could most likely have a couple). If the plot of the games is similar to the Mewtwo movie though, not sure if I'm going to like the games plot wise. D: It's fine for the movie, but it's a bit complex for the games. Like everyone else, I think I'll be fine with a simpler storyline just so I can get through the game.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    We aren't sure if N is Zoroark or if he has Pokemon at all (though he could most likely have a couple). If the plot of the games is similar to the Mewtwo movie though, not sure if I'm going to like the games plot wise. D: It's fine for the movie, but it's a bit complex for the games. Like everyone else, I think I'll be fine with a simpler storyline just so I can get through the game.
    Yeah I know it's not confirmed, just trying to see if I got the rumor and it's imprecations if true correct :).
    Well I would love a good movie like plot personally :).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    For every cause you have to fight back to get them...

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    third legendary

i read the first few pages about the plasma well the legendary third pokemon might be based off the sun maybe it arceus (idk if i spelled that right)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Did Charmeleon look like a flying type? Your argument is invalid.

The rumor said that the second second form was Grass/Flying... you argument is invalid :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024
    The letter N on its side is a Z. That's about all the proof I see for that rumor.
    I was going to bring that up, but I didn't want to look too completely "out there" when thinking up what this all means. But since someone else said it, I was thinking that as well. It's not a lot to go by.

I'm hoping that the plot of this game, with N being a Pokemon using Pokemon to battle, isn't true. Yes, I like plot, but I play video games to play video games. If the plot is too heavy and needs to be explained in long dialogue and cut scenes, it won't feel like a video game. I'd just be reading/watching a movie.

I wonder if the fire/Dark is an evolution of Houndoom...
    Or it could be a new Pokemon that shares its typing. Which I would still prefer if the Isshu Pokedex had none or very very few previously released Pokemon.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I was going to bring that up, but I didn't want to look too completely "out there" when thinking up what this all means. But since someone else said it, I was thinking that as well. It's not a lot to go by.

I'm hoping that the plot of this game, with N being a Pokemon using Pokemon to battle, isn't true. Yes, I like plot, but I play video games to play video games. If the plot is too heavy and needs to be explained in long dialogue and cut scenes, it won't feel like a video game. I'd just be reading/watching a movie.

Or it could be a new Pokemon that shares its typing. Which I would still prefer if the Isshu Pokedex had none or very very few previously released Pokemon.
    Im assuming you dont like most RPGs

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I thought that the tsutaja evo was beta, therefore subject to change.
    It may have been translated worng. It could have been it will eventually be grass/flying. The person did say they used google translate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back