• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I found this from a link on YouTube, but you'll have to Google Translate it.
    https://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-881.html
    IDK if all of it is true or not...
    I can give you a few quick translations of parts of what it says.
    Shikijika evolves into Kamuusu (Normal/Fire) or Numashun (Normal/Grass) or Kaributou (Normal/Ice) or Puzushuu (Normal/Psychic)
    Chiraami evolves into Rushamin (Normal)
    Burokko evolves into Bitamia (Grass)
    Igarosu evolves into Gigaiasu (Rock/Poison)
    Marugon evolves into Horurugon which evolves into Shindoshin (Rock)
    Rabukasu (Luvdisc) evolves into Mamanbou (Water)

Minezumi evolves into Miruhoggu which evolves into Jiromiguma (Normal)
    Hoshibotaru evolves into Tendooru (Bug/Electric)
    Kosando evolves into Sando (Sandshrew) which evolves into Sandopan (Sandslash) (Ground)
    Karottoru evolves into Panpusu (Grass/Ghost)
    Sagaiya (Poison)
    Koudoru evolves into Takoudon (Electric)
    If it's true then the Shikijika forms would probably correspond to Summer (ka), Spring (shun), Winter (tou) and Autumn (shuu).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Shikijika evolves into Kamuusu (Normal/Fire) or Numashun (Normal/Grass) or Kaributou (Normal/Ice) or Puzushuu (Normal/Psychic)

Kosando evolves into Sando (Sandshrew) which evolves into Sandopan (Sandslash) (Ground)
    Sagaiya (Poison)
    If it's true then the Shikijika forms would probably correspond to Summer (ka), Spring (shun), Winter (tou) and Autumn (shuu).

I hope this isn't true. It'll be pretty sad when an NU pokemon is given a pre evolution, out of all things.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

Sagaiya (Poison)

Burokko is confirmed to be fake so that entire thing is probably fake too.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Well, look at it this way: in the original R/B/Y, everyone knew there were only 150 Pokemon. Now, there are 493 (not including B/W ones). No one asked questions, like "how?" or "when?" everyone just accepted it--like that' how it always was. The mechanics were simply ammended, and the old stuff denying it was ignored to support the new story. There's a word that describes this perfectly... but I forgot it. So it could still be them... and maybe Red got cold so he left Mt. Silver and he thought it would be more fun to start Ishuu aas a new trainer. And who knows, Belle and Cheren could have always been there. You just didn't see them in Fr/Lg.

i for one think that this is a really cool thought. it will be like ash every time he loses in the pokemon league. : )
    these are kind the of threads that make me visit forums for in the first place

And thank you! That makes me feel special inside :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Been looking at blue sky, heres a little bit of info:

Tabunne (a new pokemon) is like a zigzag and is pink, probably normal type.
    Nitro Charge has 50 power and hits 100, its additional effect is that it ups speed.
    Shell Blade has 75 power and hits 95, its additional effect is that it lowers the opponents defence.
    Grass Mixer has 65 power and hits 90, its special additional effect is that it lowers hits.
    and more to come...

The pokemon met in the dreams have different charasteristics.
    The Pokemon 'Basurao' learns uproar and aqua jet

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Alternate Universe. . . . . . . makes me think of how they went back to basic colors, though Black and White are considered shades.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    We could delve into pokespe/THE BIZAAAAREEE and say who's Bel? don't you mean OH MY GOD YELLOW HAS A SECRET INDENTITY WITH BOOOOBS.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Nitro Charge has 50 power and hits 100, its additional effect is that it ups speed.
    Shell Blade has 75 power and hits 95, its additional effect is that it lowers the opponents defence.
    Grass Mixer has 65 power and hits 90, its special additional effect is that it lowers hits.
    and more to come...

By hits does it mean accuracy?
    I wonder what those charsteristics are...I think it's stats it could also be looks but I doubt it...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

and more to come...

If this is true I will be folloeing my tradition and go with the Fire-Type starter Pokabu. Nitro Charge makes me think it wont be so slow.

Years
    I gotta check the pink zigzag Pokémon(if this is real). I'm quite convinced that most of these are fake since i'm not so sure about the Sandshrew pre-evolution because if I recall,there weren't going to be any Pokémon from the previous generations.

Also the move,Nitro Charge makes me think of Pokabu being a Fire/Steel(evolutions).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I gotta check the pink zigzag Pokémon(if this is real). I'm quite convinced that most of these are fake since i'm not so sure about the Sandshrew pre-evolution because if I recall,there weren't going to be any Pokémon from the previous generations.
    Well we still had the luvdisc evolution so it's possible...but I hope it isn't...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

Also the move,Nitro Charge makes me think of Pokabu being a Fire/Steel(evolutions).

Nitro Charge just references that Pokabu is probably slow. His coloration makes him look more like Fire/Dark than anything else.

Then I'll be a fast pig...pigs are fast in anime ;)

In the anime Turtwig was fast, but in the games it was slow.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back