• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Possible new all-White character?

Link here: https://pokemonblackandwhite.net/2010/08/16/rumor-new-character/

He sort of resembles the protagonists so could be our father?

Ooh, yeah I see a father figure too. I actually think this might actually turn out to be true, well, hopefully.

I know this is getting off topic and forever might yell at meh but I would love it if Medicham got an evo. Something like this would do: https://blueghosty.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1rmc0r
    and no I did not make that. I wouldn't mind a Lanturn evo either.

To be honest, with lack of rumours, I'm not even sure. I'll allow discussion of that one evolution idea if you really want (being Medicham), but the rest goes in the old Pokemon new evolutions thread, kay? :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^wait you mean that old guy, how is he a dark counterpart that makes no sense?

Years
  • ^ I think the design was cool and everything, but it was a little rough around the edges. that guys didnt have a visible nose haha.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I thought he pretty much looked like Eusine, and that official looking artwork had no reason to be popping up now anyway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    New rumors from pokejungle

Rumor 1: Starter Evolution names. I've listed in parentheses how the names could be derived.
    Pokabu -> Hiiton (heat + Ton=Pig) -> Fureiboa (flare boar)
    Mijumaru -> Rakkonosuke (Sea otter + boy's name ) -> Umiemon (sea + ??)
    Tsutaaja -> Hanaaja (flower snake) -> Moriija (forest snake)

Rumor 2: Possible new pokemon that they saw

Konotateha - Camouflage Pokemon – Bug/Flying > Poster said its wings look like dead leaves and also speculated it could be the final stage of Kurumiru. [I'd be devastated if it loses its part grass typing ;_;]
    Jogatto – Trick Pokemon – Steel > Poster said it looks like a box that Giaru/Gear comes out of, looks kind of antique-ish

Years
  • New rumors from pokejungle

Rumor 1: Starter Evolution names. I've listed in parentheses how the names could be derived.

Konotateha - Camouflage Pokemon – Bug/Flying > Poster said its wings look like dead leaves and also speculated it could be the final stage of Kurumiru. [I'd be devastated if it loses its part grass typing ;_;]
    Jogatto – Trick Pokemon – Steel > Poster said it looks like a box that Giaru/Gear comes out of, looks kind of antique-ish

Ahhh not another bug flying. Dx Those names are pretty cool/legit sounding though.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    New rumors from pokejungle

the tsutaja line names sound the same.
    But the ones for the other starters don't sound even a bit alike.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • New rumors from pokejungle

So our Grass/Bug is the new Surskit it seems, it loses it's Grass typing just how Surskit lost it's Water typing TT

liam7653

(o)pokemon scientist(o)
    Years
  • Hey in the Pokémon Movie 13:n, there is city called Crown City. Do you think it will be actual city in the games Black & White or movie only?

Fun fact:

Crown City is accually real village in United Stages, Ohio.

Nother fun fact im from ohio... :D

But 1 question does anyone have any of these so called "pics" of the gym leaders ive heard so much about

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • If the old rumor of there being 1000 pokemon is true, than we are nearing the end with only like 3 more generations upon us...

They'll probably only stop making Pkmn when it stops making money. Even if they same there are no more Pkmn, you can bet there'll be more games. Maybe Nintendo will work some story into the games rather than the same go become the best story we see every time!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • They'll probably only stop making Pkmn when it stops making money. Even if they same there are no more Pkmn, you can bet there'll be more games. Maybe Nintendo will work some story into the games rather than the same go become the best story we see every time!
    That could happen :)
    I haven't heard much rumors now in days it's been only speculation...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm not sure what they can come up with after Gen 5, but Pokemon is certainly loosing its touch. It'll die out by 2020 =)

Erm, on topic. I don;t like the starter evo rumor because Tsutarja should be Grass/Dark.

Post 999, one more until a Century!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back