• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
    I gave up on the Heatmor shiny I was trying to hatch via the Matsuda method as I first thought I was doing it wrong as I got bored having 3 boxes full of level 1 Heatmor's... Kept one to just keep it on my team...
    Still, if anyone knows any tips of stuff that can help me achieve my dream of a Shiny Heatmor, please send me a message. (Who knows, if I can hatch two I can probably give you one? :3)

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    I'm kinda addicted to Gen V Shinies. So far I have a shiny minccino and audino.
    I'll be trading for others :P

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    I have yet to see a shiny pokemon. x.x
    Actually, I just traded for my first ever shiny, an absol! xD

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I wanna Shiny Litwick, I LOVVEEE Shiny Chandelure. It's going to be on my team and I'll synchronize it :>

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Only found a shiny Deerling, which is cool because I get to see all its shiny formes and evolution formes. =D

This is my first shiny I've ever encountered in the wild, was pretty psyched when I saw it!

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
    Years
    Hello! its Torch,

I love these shinies speacially!

1. Zoroark

Just Cool because of his Golden eyes, and purple fur!

2. Gigalith

this dudes a BEAST! why? because of the blue like crystals and bloodshot eyes definitly a top pick for me!

3.Chandelure

incrediable! because of his Orange Flame! Reminds me of a Jackolantern!

*Funny Shinny*

Druddigon LOL this dude looks like King Bowser! In a wierd way idk :cheeky:

Its a stretch

Anywayz From, Torch

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Caught a shiny Lv. 60 Zangoose earlier. It's the only one I've actually caught in B&W. The rest are from breeding.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Why is everyone so lucky?'
    I;ve been playing my Japanese black version for ages and see absolutely no shiny Pokemon

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
    I got a Shiny Shuckle via the GTS today! :D
    I was so amazed; I was just searching through the GTS and then came across the offer in which the person wanted a Level 50 Deino. I then rushed off to Victory Road and kept training the Deino alongside my Reshiram and Zekrom in the Elite Four, while constantly worrying over if the Shuckle would be gone.
    Lucklily I was able to nab it. And it's Japanese. And it's from Jhoto. :)
    It's been a porductive day for me, I have to say...

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I'd quite like a shiny Druddigon, but the one I realllllllly want, the one Pokemon that I think looks far better shiny than normal, is Scolipede...

Years
    Sadly i haven't encountered any of those pesky shinies yet.

But i have managed to get a few through trading, where one of them was a Shiny Slugma that i got through the GTS, when i was just looking for a Slugma to speed of my egg hatching, and was i surprised when i saw that the Slugma i got was both a Shiny and a lvl 100, when my own best pokemon at the time was lvl 40 or so :p

But i choose not to use it, since i wanted the full challenge of going through the story line, without the help of a traded lvl 100, and im happy i made that choice, had so much fun playing through it :D

Years
    got shiny tepig shiny oshawott and shiny snivy from hatching eggs with masuda method
    snivy hatched only afther 8 eggs and tepig only afther 50-60 eggs and oshawott did take 260 eggs

Back