• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official stills from Harry Potter 5

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Warner Brothers has finally released the first five official stills from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in high-res goodness enjoy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wow. Harry's new haircut = uber fail.

o_o; His hair is supposed to be MESSY. If it's all short and nicely gelled like that...it's not as fun. DX *really dislikes Dan's new haircut* ;_;

Lol @ Umbridge though. She looks like my grandmother did at an earlier age> XD;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I agree with Erica, Harry's hair used to be...ya know, cute. And now it sucks. o_O Hermione keeps getting prettier though, yay for less frizz. =D!

And since this was my favorite book of the six out so far, I'm sure to like the movie regardless of Harry's craptacular haircut. <3

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Blah to Harry's haircut. Right when I saw it was like "Oh no...what did they do to him?". I liked his hair all messy and long, it was cute. D: Oh well.

I agree with Kelsey about Hermione, though. And her hair is really pretty. <3

I can't wait to see the movie omg! :D

Back