• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] OG PokeFan Reporting for Duty!

sirmagiczoe

OG Pokemon Player
Years
  • Hey there y'all! My name is Zoe and I'm a longtime fan of the Pokemon games since the ye olden days of Pokemon Silver and Crystal. The last mainline game I played was Pokemon Sun so I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm also excited to start playing some of the awesome rom hacks that are hosted here made by some truly talented people. I look forward to interacting with y'all and having fun talking about Pokemon!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there y'all! My name is Zoe and I'm a longtime fan of the Pokemon games since the ye olden days of Pokemon Silver and Crystal. The last mainline game I played was Pokemon Sun so I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm also excited to start playing some of the awesome rom hacks that are hosted here made by some truly talented people. I look forward to interacting with y'all and having fun talking about Pokemon!

Welcome to PC Zoe! Crystal sits near the top of my list as one of my favorite main series games. Are you going to play Scarlet or Violet anytime soon? They're great games despite the reviews in my opinion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there y'all! My name is Zoe and I'm a longtime fan of the Pokemon games since the ye olden days of Pokemon Silver and Crystal. The last mainline game I played was Pokemon Sun so I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm also excited to start playing some of the awesome rom hacks that are hosted here made by some truly talented people. I look forward to interacting with y'all and having fun talking about Pokemon!
    Hi and welcome to PC, Zoe! Ah yes gen 2 is still the best in many ways ^^ I still enjoy playing those games rather than much newer, although currently I'm trying omega ruby for the first time and loving it.

Good luck with the rom hacks - there should be plenty to try out. I hope to see you around the pokémon discussion sections~

Years
  • Hey there y'all! My name is Zoe and I'm a longtime fan of the Pokemon games since the ye olden days of Pokemon Silver and Crystal. The last mainline game I played was Pokemon Sun so I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm also excited to start playing some of the awesome rom hacks that are hosted here made by some truly talented people. I look forward to interacting with y'all and having fun talking about Pokemon!

Hello, Zoe, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing since the first generations!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?

Which games from the ROM hack section get your attention ? Did you also try fan games ? I could suggest you some great ones!

sirmagiczoe

OG Pokemon Player
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Zoe! Crystal sits near the top of my list as one of my favorite main series games. Are you going to play Scarlet or Violet anytime soon? They're great games despite the reviews in my opinion.

I plan on playing Shield, Scarlet, and Legends Arceus once I get a Switch. They all look so fun to play!

sirmagiczoe

OG Pokemon Player
    Years
  • Hello, Zoe, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing since the first generations!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?

Which games from the ROM hack section get your attention ? Did you also try fan games ? I could suggest you some great ones!

Some of my favorite Pokemon include: Snorlax, Slakoth, Machamp, Gardevoir, Aggron, Venusaur, Voltorb, and Magnezone. I know there are some others but there's just too many that I love.

The main rom hacks that have my attention are: Unbound, Fire Red Backwards, Dreams, Gaia, Wally Quest, and Fool's Gold. I've downloaded quite more but those are the ones I'm most looking forward to playing.

I'll check out the fan games once I have a PC again. I'm currently playing on my phone in the meantime.

sirmagiczoe

OG Pokemon Player
    Years
  • Hello!

How'd you like Sun's deviation from the traditional gyms, with it's totems and trials?

I really enjoyed it quite a bit actually! The trials and Kahunas were some of my favorite parts of the game. I just wish we could've gotten a more fleshed out alternate system instead of going right back to gyms the very next game.

sirmagiczoe

OG Pokemon Player
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC, Zoe! Ah yes gen 2 is still the best in many ways ^^ I still enjoy playing those games rather than much newer, although currently I'm trying omega ruby for the first time and loving it.

Good luck with the rom hacks - there should be plenty to try out. I hope to see you around the pokémon discussion sections~

I played Alpha Sapphire myself and really liked it a lot. Oh, there are definitely a lot of ROM hacks that I've downloaded already and I can't wait to get started!

Back