• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Oh are we doing these again

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd still love to go to the Natural History Museum again, if they ever put another program like Walking with Dinosaurs on TV I will definitely watch it - and I literally never watch TV these days - and if stuff comes up in the news I'll read the article on it :3

Omgomgomg whenever you ever feel like going PLEASE DM/PM me!! I live about an hour away so we can make a visit together! I know a few other people interested in visiting once the pandemic chills out so keep me in mind!! I'd love to host an educational PC meet up! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

pkmin3033

Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
    Graduating from University, both times - wasn't quite as proud of my postgrad as it was a merit and not a distinction, but it was significantly harder than my undergrad because the material was mostly new and waaay outside my comfort zone, so I think I did pretty well to get that. I don't have many accomplishments to my name but academically I always did well and do take some pride in that still~

Omgomgomg whenever you ever feel like going PLEASE DM/PM me!! I live about an hour away so we can make a visit together! I know a few other people interested in visiting once the pandemic chills out so keep me in mind!! I'd love to host an educational PC meet up! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

I had no idea you lived so close to me! Well, London is about 90 minutes away by train, but proportionately speaking you're much closer to my location than most people here! I didn't get to look around at my leisure since it was a Secondary School trip - which means it was about 15 years ago now, oooof - and going back has been something I've wanted to do for a while.

I was actually debating going for my birthday this year or something if restrictions were lifted sufficiently by then, or sooner depending on if I could book some leave. Would love to visit Camden for a new coat too... I miss going to London, I went constantly during College with friends to see plays and operas ;-;

Back