• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, dear me it's that time already!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • Are you usually late or early when going somewhere that begins at a certain time?
    Generally early. Sometimes late. Never on time.

Do you make a point to arrive late or early or does it just happen?

It just happens I suppose.

What factors usually cause you to be one or the other? Meaning if you're usually late is it because you commonly oversleep or lose track of time? If you're usually early is it because you get anxious while waiting?

Just how quickly I move to get to where I want to be, or how much time I give myself to get there, stuff like that. I do sometimes lose track of time and there was that one time I overslept but it turned out the person I was meeting had as well...

Has being late or early for something really affected the outcome of what you were going to?
    Yes, one time I was meant to be going to see a University. I missed my only way of getting there. Since then I've tred not to be late, with varying success levels.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm generally late for stuff. In high school, I would always try to sleep as much as possible and end up showing up 5-10 minutes late for school every day. This was towards the later years. My freshman and sophomore years I think I actually made it on time mostly.

If I'm meeting up with friends, I'm hardly ever early. And that's just because Toronto public transportation is not reliable at all lol. I'll either be right on time or late. I don't think it's too much of a big deal because my friends aren't the most punctual either so being late just results in waiting less lol

Back