• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh dear, perhaps I must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never found a place on these forums for goodbyes, so this will do.

I'm thinking of leaving. I'm so busy lately that I can only come online for a minute or so every couple of days. I have such a horrible memory that I almost forgot I had an account here. I'm afraid that I'll break so many rules by accident because I forgot them.

I'm also just never in the mood to learn. I've been so distressed lately. I'm getting failing grades in math, I've got a few mean or annoying friends in real life that stress me out, and worst of all... My favorite pet in the whole world, Piyo, died two months ago and no one in the whole world seems to care. I've spent about ten to twenty minutes every several days since then just crying my face off. My best friend doesn't even care. She understands the least. And I'm also in distress because chickens, like Piyo, are always so disrespected. I'm such an emotional girl.

This place is just so weird... This is the fourth forum website I've joined. All four are so different from each other, but I just can't adjust to this one. It's so weird! There are too many rules, too many... Ugh, I don't even know.

Don't get me wrong. This is a nice place. The people here are nice and I kinda like it here. But you (hopefully!) read my reasons above. I just don't know if I can stay. I'm probably leaving. Yes, I'm a new member, but I just can't adjust and I'm so busy.

Years
    You know, I can feel for you on somethings, but I think you have to understand that if you're going you should either just leave, or post in the leave/absence thread.

Besides, if this place holds good memories you'll come back, right? So don't stress over it, everyone leaves.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    If you have problems, I think you should sort those out before making a commitment to be anywhere. Whether you stay or go, I'm sure we will welcome you. Just take care of yourself no matter what you are, as that comes first.
    I actually think this may be merged with the "post your problems" thread, because she is only thinking of leaving.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Unfortunately, this kind of thread isn't allowed so I'll have to close it.

I always have issues fitting in with forums though (sometimes even this one). It's sad, but you need to grin and bear it, and remain optimistic. There are a lot of rules, but none of them are particularly harsh or easy to do wrong with. I'd recommend giving it another try, it really is a great place, but if you're done, then you're done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back