• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hai thur fuels!

TearsofanUchiha

What do you know about me?
    Years
    Hey, whats up?

I just registered here (obviously >.>) and am trying to find my way around.

I am extremely experienced in Pokemon TCG and Competitive Battling.

Many of you may know me and many of you may not. If you do, you've known me as TofU on the PokeBeach Forums Staff.

Yeah, so that's a little bit about me. Hope I have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Holaz! De donde eres tu?

Lol Shannon's going to freak once she finds out you registered :P

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hé! Accueillir à PC! (That means Hey! Welcome to PC! just in case. ;) I really am obbessed with french. O.O')
    If you want any help, I'll be right here. ^_^
    Or even a chat; I'll be here!
    Please; read and follow the rules. You should know the best one is .... HAVE FUN!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Welcome to PC! You stood out a bit right now. I'll PM you something that you might want to be interested in.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I am sure you will love it here, have fun and don't forget to read the rules. ;)

If you need any help you can always ask me or any of the mods, admins etc. Anyways, ENJOY PC!

TearsofanUchiha

What do you know about me?
    Years
    Like I said before, I already read the rules. I promise, no problems will arise with me. :]

As I said up above, I'm part of the PokeBeach Staff so I know how to carry in the proper manner.

I hope I have fun here, it's already a ton of fun as is.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Glad to meet you. I'm also glad to hear you read all the rules and know well manners for forums. Hope you have the time of your life here at PC...:)

If you need any help with anything, I'm always a VM or PM away! :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Oh yes, VM means Visitor Message and it is the message you recieve or put on either your Profile or another Member's Profile. Glad to answer your question on that :)

f l a s h

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Hi, welcome to Pc, read the rules, feel free to PM or VM me if you have any questions, and I'll try to awnser them the best I can.

Rafey

Back