• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hello, almost didn't see you there.

TheComposer

Cyberworld's Master of Destruction
Years
  • I have no clue how active I'll actually be here as I have a history of turning into a lurker on almost every forum I've gone to and college likes to try and kill me with homework, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I first joined in an effort to trade for Diancie (huge success) and now a place to find someone to battle every once in a while seems nice.

Hopefully I get to know some of you along the way and have some swell times here. Until then, Composer signing off.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Don't worry if you disappear for a time - we'll always be here to welcome you back! People vanish all the time for extended periods due to real life commitments; stuff happens, right? Sometimes it's hard to balance the internet with working and socializing and...eh, gotta prioritize. Still, it's great that you've found some time to join us~

The Battling & Team Building forum sounds like it'd be right up your alley - you'll find plenty of people ready and willing to battle you on the games if that's your thing. Personally I'm totally out-of-touch with the metagame by two generations, but I'm sure you'll get along just fine in there...most of the time. Can't win every battle, right? xD

If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • And a big hello to you! Great to see you here, Composer.

As Zeria mentioned, we have a place for competitive battling advice so definitely consider looking around there if that's up your alley. Also, you said you often dropped off the face of most forums but don't worry I'm hoping you can stay consistently active here because we have a lot of awesome topics you can discuss.

Have fun with us, and if you need anything you can always contact a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • I have no clue how active I'll actually be here as I have a history of turning into a lurker on almost every forum I've gone to and college likes to try and kill me with homework, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I first joined in an effort to trade for Diancie (huge success) and now a place to find someone to battle every once in a while seems nice.

Hopefully I get to know some of you along the way and have some swell times here. Until then, Composer signing off.

Hey Composer,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Two users above me have already said this - but don't worry about dropping off from time to time, we're always ready to welcome you when you're able to start posting again. RL always comes before your cyber-life of sorts, after all.

We do have quite a big community of traders and battlers here, so I'm sure you'll find someone that you can trade or hook up to battle with. You might also want to familiarize yourself with the other forums around here, and get to know the users around here better, as well.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help. Hope to see you around, and have fun! ^~^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • S'okay. Be here as long and as frequent as you like! We're just happy to see a new face here, hehe. Still though, I hope everything is alright for you in college, and I'm wishing you a really great welcome to PC today! Really great to meet you. :3

Aw, and grats on your trade! I should get the code for Diancie at some point. Mmm, but yes, we have a battle simulator at the pokemon showdown website if you're into that as well, so, don't be shy! I hope that you will enjoy yourself, and I look forward on meeting you again! Toodleloo. <33

TheComposer

Cyberworld's Master of Destruction
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes guys. My activity will probably be choppy, but I'll try and stay around for as long as possible when I can (except when I'm playing other games of course).

Back