• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hey look a forum!

Insignificant Organism

Evil peeps and all that jazz..
Years
  • Hi there!

The name's Isaac. People call me that or IO (and there's a third name but you guys will probably figure that out quickly). I joined PC because I accidentally clicked on the register link this place looks pretty cool. I'm pretty much all Fire Emblem all the time, but I play Pokemon games too as well as Golden Sun, Tales, and other RPGs. I'm a rising college freshman planning on pursuing majors in computer science and neuroscience. I'd say more, but I can't really think of anything else off the bat.

So yeah I'll stick around unless someone has a problem with that.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    hey! welcome to PC! i hope you have a bumpin time here; i have a feeling you will, i have been here for over 3 years!

PC offers a variety of threads and topics but i resign in the Other Topics section and i am normally in Chit-Chat or Forum Games. it is fun over there. check everywhere though!

hope you have fun!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh hey you're on EGC! (or I think you are. ) Welcome to PC Issac!

We've never talked there , but I see you all the time there. Haha. I go by the same name on EGC as I do here so you may have seen me. we've never talked though so maybe we can change that lol. You''ll see that PC is just about as friendly as EGC is so I think you'll like it here. We have many friendly members too so it shouldn't be too hard to open up here. We also have a lot of variety here so it shouldn't be hard to find what you like on both Pokemon and not Pokemon. I'm thinking you're excited for X and Y right? I know I am for sure cause they look fantastic so far. I hope you can stick around here and make tons of friends!

I've heard the Fire Emblem games are really good series especially Awakening which I've heard lots of good things about. I've heard the same about the Tales series and Golden Sun series too. I should really try more video games myself cause Pokemon is one of the few series I play obsessively. Fire Emblem's one series I've been wanting to try. I think Video Games is gonna be a great section for you. And good luck with your studies! And I've been trying to get into school myself to study art or theology. You might like Internet & Technology if you're studying Computer Science. I can't say I really get that topic though, but it's likely there's people who do. :)

As I said earlier, I really hope you can stick around! We should chat sometime. Just send me VM if you like. If you need anything, you should know you can count on a moderator for any questions you may have. Have an awesome time here!

Insignificant Organism

Years
  • hey! welcome to PC! i hope you have a bumpin time here; i have a feeling you will, i have been here for over 3 years!

PC offers a variety of threads and topics but i resign in the Other Topics section and i am normally in Chit-Chat or Forum Games. it is fun over there. check everywhere though!

hope you have fun!

Thanks! What a great avatar you have there.

Oh hey you're on EGC! (or I think you are. ) Welcome to PC Issac!

I think you are mistaking me for some loony dude who uses the exact same avatars and usernames as me.

Nice to see you on another forum AW^2. I'll be sure to check out those sections too. xD

Years
  • ISAAC HEY! :) It's Sheep, I'm sure you recognize me... well, I hope, bahaha. Welcome to PokeCommunity and I'm honestly super ecstatic to see you here!

You're going to lovelove the Fire Emblem fanclub, definitely join that when you can. I'm a big fan so I'm also a member there, and it's grown to be quite big in a short amount of time. Discuss your favorite FE games and characters there and etc! I'm on hard mode on my FEA game right now and it is so addicting, especially getting the children. <3 Since I got the Golden Pack DLC I've been enjoying the game a bit more and it has been a super fun ride so far. There's also a lovely Fire Emblem Awakening discussion thread in the Video Games board that you can take a look at as well. We have a lot of fans here so a big fan like yourself will fit in really, really well! Lemme know if you ever want to chat about it because I'm all ears!

And hey.. guess our magical registration link did its job if it magically compelled you to click it. :D; I'm sure the Video Games board will be your best friend here, as AWsquared suggested, so take a peek around there to talk about whatever games you prefer. Of course you can always start up a topic if one doesn't exist for the game series you're interested in.. and you might be happy to hear that Shawn/Captain Syrup, otherwise known as Miss Doronjo here, moderates that board. He's going to love seeing you here.

But yeah, I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute and will be a good asset to this place. Be sure to message me sometime so we can catch up and chat; I always felt it was strange that we didn't talk as much as we could have, given our similar interests. And I'm always here to assist you in whatever way possible as well, so there's that.

Have fun, all right?! :D

Years
  • Hello there Isaac, and welcome to PC! My name is Zch, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend AWSquared covered everything we have to offer here! :3 And wow, just like you, I am also a rising college freshman this fall and going into computer science, we have so much in common already xD but be sure to check out the areas mentioned by Aaron above! And I wish you the best of luck in your studies as well! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to check out the rules here at PC, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting an infraction just by breaking the smallest and simplest rules, and I don't think you would want an infraction either :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out anytime you may need it! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Isaac! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me as well! ^_^

Insignificant Organism

Years
  • ISAAC HEY! :) It's Sheep, I'm sure you recognize me... well, I hope, bahaha. Welcome to PokeCommunity and I'm honestly super ecstatic to see you here!

You're going to lovelove the Fire Emblem fanclub, definitely join that when you can. I'm a big fan so I'm also a member there, and it's grown to be quite big in a short amount of time. Discuss your favorite FE games and characters there and etc! I'm on hard mode on my FEA game right now and it is so addicting, especially getting the children. <3 Since I got the Golden Pack DLC I've been enjoying the game a bit more and it has been a super fun ride so far. There's also a lovely Fire Emblem Awakening discussion thread in the Video Games board that you can take a look at as well. We have a lot of fans here so a big fan like yourself will fit in really, really well! Lemme know if you ever want to chat about it because I'm all ears!

And hey.. guess our magical registration link did its job if it magically compelled you to click it. :D; I'm sure the Video Games board will be your best friend here, as AWsquared suggested, so take a peek around there to talk about whatever games you prefer. Of course you can always start up a topic if one doesn't exist for the game series you're interested in.. and you might be happy to hear that Shawn/Captain Syrup, otherwise known as Miss Doronjo here, moderates that board. He's going to love seeing you here.

But yeah, I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute and will be a good asset to this place. Be sure to message me sometime so we can catch up and chat; I always felt it was strange that we didn't talk as much as we could have, given our similar interests. And I'm always here to assist you in whatever way possible as well, so there's that.

Have fun, all right?! :D

The second I saw your avatar, I knew who you were. xD

Great, a Fire Emblem fanclub! *flies away*

Hello there Isaac, and welcome to PC! My name is Zch, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend AWSquared covered everything we have to offer here! :3 And wow, just like you, I am also a rising college freshman this fall and going into computer science, we have so much in common already xD but be sure to check out the areas mentioned by Aaron above! And I wish you the best of luck in your studies as well! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to check out the rules here at PC, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting an infraction just by breaking the smallest and simplest rules, and I don't think you would want an infraction either :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out anytime you may need it! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Isaac! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me as well! ^_^

Wow another CS major! Good luck to you as well this year. I'll be sure to reread those rules several times over so I don't make any mistakes.

Back