• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hey There, Forum!

Years
    Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Salendola but you can call me Sal. I also respond to 'hey you!', 'trade plz' and 'free stuff'. I've been out of it for a while, and by a while I mean since I played Pokémon Red on my highly discoloured Game Boy, bless its noble features. I had a bit of a go at Diamond in between but nothing much came of that until X and Y came out. I've clocked 130 hours on this mother so far and I'm not stopping until I've filled what is probably the largest Pokédex we've had so far.

I'm currently in search of all the Pokémon I can't breed myself, so there's still some work to do in terms of Friend Safari. Oh well, I'm sure I can find some people to add here. It seems that sort of sociable place. ;)

Years
    Hi there, nice to meet you ^^ Its nice that you got back in the game, they say if you are a true fan, you'll always return to the fandom =3

Oh, and ill find my FC for you if you'd like ^^ Always up for some Battle/trading

Years
    Ooooh, the boyfriend's Norwegian. He studied and worked in Tromsø until recently. Drop me your friend code and I'll add you. ^_^

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, "hey you!"! I hope you have a great time.

The current gen is a fantastic place to get back into it, haven't had this much fun since the remakes of Gen2 (HeartGold/SoulSilver, if you've heard of them). There are loads of people here more than willing to add each other so you've come to the right place.

I'll see you around!

Years
    Collecting keeps becoming more and more fun with each new generation, though there are so many Pokemon now it makes me wonder if I'll ever get them all. But I suppose that's what keeps people playing! Check out the X/Y Quick Trade Thread for all your trading needs; I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for there.

But welcome to PC, Sal! Lots of people are coming back to Pokemon with these new (and wonderful!) games so you've chosen an excellent time to become a member. Am sure you'll love everything this place has to offer so be sure not to disappear on us and have a blast. :) Let me know if you ever need anything along the way!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Sal! Pokemon X&Y are really wonderful pokemon games to get back too, huh? I'm really considering filling up my national pokedex too, but it's a tough job so far, ahaha. But, good luck to the both of us on filling it up! It's a really big pokedex, no doubt, but, it can be done in time!

The trade corner will always be there for you if you'd like to trade pokemon; it's a nice community filled with passionate traders, so, I'm sure that you'll get all the help that you need there! I do hope that you'll be active, and have a fun time! I'll be happy to assist you at any time. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2014
    Hello Sal welcome back to the Pokeworld

If you want to trade FC, here's mine:
    Lee
    3196-4153-6959

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

I'll definitely give the trade forum a look as well, then, although I'm busy levelling up a Mienfoo right now. They take a while to evolve. xD

cjdlee, I'll add you tonight. :)

Back