• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hey there!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Just joined up today, recently upgraded from a DS lite to a 3DS XL (NES edition) and so in love with the major graphics upgrade. Haven't played X and Y but went out and bout sapphire the day it released in Canada.

- I love sneaking
    - I don't understand the berry game
    - I wish I was playing sapphire right now
    - I actually hid my game from a 7 year old I was babysitting because I wanted to play it first

Cheers!

Years
  • Hiya Letty! Big welcome to PokeCommunity and good to meet you. :D

Ah yes that's awesome. The 3DS is a huge upgrade over the DS Lite; I was so happy to finally move onto the 3DS two years ago, best purchase ever made. Even more awesome that you're buying the new Pokemon games as they're all amazing. If you're ever interested in trading or battling we have some pretty awesome areas dedicated to that here so please do stop by.

Have a good one, yes? <3 I'm down to help anytime if you're lost so please do PM me if needed. Cheers, enjoy!

Years
  • And hello to you, Letty! Always nice to see another face around, and I hope you're enjoying Alpha Sapphire so far! I have to wait until Christmas before I get OR/AS for myself but they're gonna be sooooooo good!

I moved to the 3DS at a pretty good time myself, as I ended up getting a 3DS XL even before X & Y were announced. I've been kinda busy playing X just training stuff up but I hope to eventually get around to catching up with everyone who got OR/AS. Can't wait to use my beloved Mudkip again, just like I did in the old days.

Guess I'll just leave it here for now, but have fun with your game and hopefully you can stick around the forums. I'm always happy to lend a hand so leave a message whenever you need to!

- Hikamaru

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hey!
    I haven't played the new games yet, 'cause I don't have a 3DS, so... $$$$$
    But since X/Y were released I've been looking at pictures, news, videos, etc and I am also in love with it!

Probably I'll buy it this Christmas, since ORAS got released I've been itching to play it!

So... welcome! (for me too, yay!)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Enjoy your 3DS XL! I upgraded my regular 3DS to an XL (well, actually, I bought an XL as well when they came out, but I rarely see the 3DS these days as mother plays it. xD) and I think the larger screens are a definite improvement; combined with the graphical upgrade from the DS Lite means you must be having a great time with yours! There are a lot of great 3DS games out there now, so you've got plenty to look forward to. Including Pokemon, of course, aha.

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back