• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Heyy Everyone! :3

Years
    #1 Rep

Hey! :D So im TurtwigTv or you can just call me Connor I am currently on about 750 subscribers on my youtube channel with the same name which is amazing! I just stumbled across this website and i am hoping to make some new friends who also love pokemon and help as many people out as i can :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Turtwig, good to meet you. n~n

It's easy enough to get to know people here so don't be afraid to chat with whomever interests you. ;P My message box is always open. Anything you want to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better? Always a good first step. Have a good time on the forum and be sure to ask the staff if you need any help along the way, ye?

Years
  • I know I'm sorta late, but awesome to meet you Turtwig!

As Sheep said herself we're an easy place to make new friends, especially those who share your interests and hey, I'm always open for a new friend myself! Other than that, there's so much topics here that will get your attention, whether Pokemon or not. You can consider signing up for a mentor in the Adoption Center or checking out the Helpful Links thread for some handy places to start chatting, but it's more fun when you explore and discover what you like yourself.

Well, guess that's all for now but I wish you good luck with everything and enjoy your time at PC!

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Turtwig! I appreciate you joining the community! Are you talking about YouTube? If so I'll check out your content. Well, see you around!

Years
  • Yeah i was talking about youtube :) i have my link in my bio :) i just like to entertain people so hopefully you like my content :3

Nakala Pri

Yo! 8D Love your avatar! :P I'm pretty darn of Turtwig. HE'S GOT THE BEANSSS

So, what are you into? D'ya like Naruto? =D

So, welcome to PC and have fun and stuff! (if u want someone annoying to talk to then MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME)

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
    Years
  • Hey Turtwig, welcome to PC! :) (Late, I know)

It's kinda funny... I think I'm already subscribed to you on Youtube (my name is ShinySigma). ~_~

(BTW your videos are great!)

Back