• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Hi, my name is Brandon. I'm a huge fan of pokemon, and have been playing since I was kid. I love the series and just now realized I have lots of questions and ideas regarding pokemon, so I have come here!

Adios :)

Years
  • Hey man welcome to the site please feel free to browse the General Pokemon section and don't forget that any questions regarding the site should be directed to the users with bold names they are the moderators of the site I hope you enjoy your stay here at the PokeCommunity!!! :D

Years
  • Hey there Brandon, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

We're all huge fans of Pokémon here, so don't worry! xD and I too have been playing Pokémon since I was a young little boy too (: Anyways, care to tell us a bit about yourself, specifically your interests in Pokémon? We have lots to discuss with Pokémon here from the manga, to the anime, to the games, and so much more! We also have off-topic discussions here as well and even forum games!

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of a new member here is them getting an infraction just by not following even the smallest of rules here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Brandon! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request, or even leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Brandon! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like you'll like Pokemon Gaming Central and Pokemon General. Everyone here is nice and friendly, so I'll bet that you'll make loads of friends here! If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
  • Well, you've chosen the absolute best forum. :D Welcome to PC Brandon! Your avatar is so very fitting.

Yeah, I suddenly had a revelation at one point about having so many questions about the series, though admittedly joining a forum wasn't really on my mind then. Asking questions and giving comments on things here is really fun though; you get to share your thoughts with other fans and really get involved in the amazing Pokemon fandom. :) Once you start posting around it's hard to go back, especially when you become as addicted as a lot of us, hehe. Is there anything you're looking to discuss in particular? A lot of us love the games but people also join for the anime aspect, perhaps to get involved in ROM hacking, to meet other fans who adore Pokemon, and so on. There are many diverse people all around the community so that's even more of a reason to get involved!

Pokemon General would indeed be great for you, so consider Koga's suggestion and look around! You can discuss the Pokemon world as a whole there, including the manga and merchandise, plus neat things like theories. Pokemon Gaming Central might be another fun place if you'd like to converse about the Pokemon gaming world as a whole, though! It's your call so go on and explore, okaaay? :) Glad to see you've already posted there, hopefully there will be many more boards you'll explore down the line.

Adios Brandon, let the moderators know if you need help! We're chill, friendly, and always here to help. The members are equally as awesome though so whether you have a question or just want to chat, you can go to pretty much anybody. And hey, I'm always here, too! Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay around here better.

See you around. <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Hey guys! Thanks for the awesome welcome. :)

I am most interested in the game, roms, and some theories.

I've been trying to find some great hacked roms but end up empty handed or with computer issues so I'm working on that.

I'll be sure to add you all :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Brandon and welcome to PC!

No matter what questions on Pokemon you have you''l find answers here. There's a lot of boards around here for those answers too. Just browse and delve into the various forums we have here and soon you'll be addicted to PC like I am. :D One please you might like to start though is Pokemon Gaming Central cause you can find all topic on the games. Though any section in General Pokemon Gaming Discussions and Current Pokemon Gaming might be perfect for you too. By the way, are you looking forward to Pokemon X and Y? I will be cause they look like they'll be excellent games so far. I'm thinking of picking Y as soon as I can.

Yeah you're in the right place for hacks! PC is the biggest ROM hack community out there so you should have no trouble finding good hacks. Emulation & ROM Hacking is where you can go to find and download all sorts of hacks. Since the section is our most visited forum , there's a huge variety of hacks there! I hope you can download some once you're computer problems are fixed. I've dealt with the same things when trying to download some hacks. It's always hard to find the wrong ROM the hack was based on, so I know how you feel.

Later man and enjoy your stay. As Cirno said , the moderators are there to help you so you shouldn't be afraid to ask them questions. And you can talk to me sometime you want! I'm always up for a good chat! See you around here!

Back