• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look another newbie

Years
  • Hi! :) I'm another new kid on here (well, technically I'm in college so I'm not a kid) but I'm most certainly new to this site. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it all out, though I wouldn't mind some help navigating. Also, I'm hoping to start posting my first written nuzlocke on here since we're all lovers of pokemon on here! <3

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the world of Pokecommunity ☆☆☆

There's a lot of sections here that you can visit such as pokemon, anime, art gallery and many more. You can ask the mods/admins around here if you need any help.

Be sure to stick with us always and happy posting ☆☆☆

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
    Years
  • Welcome :-) I'm new here as well, I've been here for two days and so far have found this site to have a friendly community

Years
  • Hey Whozawhatcha, pleasure having you and welcome to PC. o/

If you want help navigating the forum you can always send me a message and I'd help answer questions, or sign up for a mentor if that strikes your fancy. The forum isn't too complex though so if you give it a little time you'll settle in quickly and easily.

And don't fade into nonexistence! Always sad when new users introduce themselves then disappear. Plus you'd be missing out on a chance to meet other awesome people and even do fun things like speculate future games (like Sun and Moon).

Anyways, enjoy your stay and see you around. :D

Back