• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh no!

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
  • Describe times when you thought you were screwed in these games. I remember when I was in Cinnabar and I found the key and I didn't know how to get it. I didn't have an escape rope or a Pokemon that knew dig. And then I found the second switch statue in the bottom of the building and found the little Pink thing that designates out.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    One time I actually restarted my game because I couldn't find my way out of Seafoam Island, and I just got so frustrated with it. I can't think of any other times.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • I released Mewtwo once...I was like 5 years old or Something and I read you could get Mew by doing a lot of stuff including releasing Mewtwo. WHY! Oh and the time I caought like 6 Missingnos and I couldnt play Red version again. it works now but that what happened to it really was wierd...I talk too much...

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    When i have leveled my pokemon up to a high level then forget to save.

And Beating the Elite Four and not saving

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Oh Lord, where would I begin?

My "Oh NO!"s typically are the product of my battery dying before saving. This occurs because I have a SEVERE case of Red/Green colorblindness. It is very hard for me to tell when my power light changes from Green to Red. I always rely on my sons to tell me that my light is red. That does not come in handy, however, when I am out on the road. It is typically a hit or miss for me.

I remember doing the soft-reset in FRLG to finally get Mewtwo with a Modest Nature, only to have my battery die and all that hard work lost. I remember in the Battle Frontier, battling the last trainer before facing Anabel for the Gold Symbol in the Battle Tower and my screen went black. I could give numerous more examples, but those are the most aggravating.

I also mixed records between my Ruby and Emerald after trading my 6 Clefairy to Ruby to set up a Secret Base full of them on my Emerald version. The problem is that I restarted a new game on my Ruby before trading the 6 Clefairy back to my Emerald version. So I had to work to get 6 new Clefairy on Emerald.

Since I do a lot of breeding, I will relase a ton of babies. There have been a few instances where I have released the wrong one and didn't realize it until after I have saved.

I have also gone through the painful ritual of setting up a Secret Base on Ruby, mix records with Emerald, start over a new game in Ruby, go to the Secret Base in Emerald and find out that I had the wrong Pokes on the Ruby team, making that base absolutely useless.

I could go on and on, but this post is depressing me, quite frankly.

Years
  • I have only ever had 2 different files on Silver. On the first one, I got stuck in Mahogany Gym's ice maze, so I restarted because I couldn't figure it out. Later that day, I borrowed the GS Guide from my cousins and had used GameShark to get all eight Gym Badges. I didn't run into a problem until I got to the point where I couldn't catch Lugia or get to Blackthorn City.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • 1.Using master ball on magikarp...
    2.using master ball on a Raikou
    3.Using a masterball on an Entei
    4.Fainting Mewtwo on Red...
    5.Having a chance of getting Mew on red,....but forgot a step so I had to get out from the Back os S.S.Anne,thus letting the ship go........forever...........FOREVER!!!!!!
    6.waisting all my capturing devices on the ghost on RED......(what?! I was little!!!I didn't wanna read!!!!:laugh:)
    7.fainting all pokemon on the first pokemon of E4....
    8.forgetting where to go after beating Father on Ruby....(which is still a problem...could someone help?...)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    8.forgetting where to go after beating Father on Ruby....(which is still a problem...could someone help?...)
    You should ask questions like this in Simple Questions, where more people can see it and give you answers. Since I stumbled on it, I will tell you that after beating Norman, you need to go visit Wally's parents and they will give you the Surf TM. Then, you head over to Route 103, Surf across the lake to get to Route 110, take that up to Mauville, head east to the west-side of Route 118, and then Surf over to the east-side of Route 118. Now you need to make your way to Route 119 and then north towards Fortree.

Back