• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
Well, you see officer, my Rhyperior got bored and decided to put this Pidgeot costume on while riding a Garchomp. That's also why my 'Pidgeot' looks three times its normal size, it's not one of those newfangled Totems people are talking about. Funny you should ask. It's caused quite the confusion among the competitive community.

Why are you using your Pikachu to power your home instead of buying electricity from the Power Plant?
That's illegal!

Years
But officer, doesn't everyone have a right worship as they believe? I was exercising my freedom of religion by using Pikachu to power my home. In the region I am from we worship Pikachu as the guiding light! And we don't use these excessive commodities of modern society. We live like the cave men.

Wait a second you don't live here, this is Steven Stone's house! What are you doing breaking an entry into somebody's home and taking their Pokemon? Put that bedlum down! He gave it to you, yeah right, sure... tell it to a judge!

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
But Mr Stone asked me to investigate this Beldum. It is a rare silver one. He wants me to analyse how this silver Beldum differs from his usual blue siblings.

Hold it right there, did you just lose to that beauty trainer on purpose?

Years
Officer, I couldn't control my blushing or my loss. That beautiful brunette's equally beautiful Milotic used attract-- it missed the Pokemon and hit me, I was immobilized by love every turn unable to command my Pokemon. The beauty trainer was at fault of course...but you can take me to jail instead **sigh** I will happily suffer in the place of the love of my life.

Stop it right there! You just walked right through a wall! We don't go easy on kids who use glitches to skip ahead in these parts pal.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Too bad officer, because it wasn't a glitch! ...It was a cheat code. ;D

Wait a minute, did you just get rid of that tree by using Slash instead of Cut?! You're under arrest!

Last edited:
Years
I was pruning the tree with slash Officer Jenny! Lets take care of our trees instead of cutting them down. Peace and love baby.

How come you have so many master balls in that bag kid? They don't exactly grow on trees. I'm hauling you to the station for questioning.

Meadow

Years
Aw come on, all I did was win every single lottery... Surely that's not a suspiciously difficult task, right? >_>

Hold it! Are you playing Pokémon GO while driving? You've just earned yourself a ticket!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Well you see Professor Oak normally somehow tells me when I shouldn't do something but he is silent now so I just thought this was ok.

Hold it right there, How does your Lilligant have 70 ribbons?

Meadow

Years
Oh, uh... the owner of a nearby Contest Hall just happened to donate these! The place is getting renovated you see, so they were getting rid of some old stuff!

Hold your horses! You just used a Full Restore in an official Battle Tower match! That's against the rules, isn't it?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Is it? My opponent has an Intimidate Incineroar here. That's not even available yet.

Hold it right there, why are you teaching your Pikachu to surf? It's an event only move.

Meadow

Years
Ah, you've got it all wrong, officer! I'm only teaching my Pikachu how to surf the web! He is an Electric-type, after all — it only makes sense that he would use the internet!

You there! Did you just run away from a trainer who challenged you? Once you see an exclamation point above their head, it's illegal to run away!

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Well, you see I am looking for the Legendary Pokemon Mew which involves having a trainer spot you then flying away among other things.

Hold it right there, Why are you digging around in some hole filled caves in the dead of night. Looking for the Regis? A likely story. Explain yourself.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
A very interesting question you brought up, I was just burying my dead Exeggcutes, they fainted and I was doing a nuzrun. A bunch of them died and I wanted to bury each one of their eggs one at a time so that is why there were many holes.

Why, wait no, I mean, how was your Dewott and Farfetch'd able to get a baby?

Years
Well waddya know officer Jenny... that old couple in the daycare sure is crafty, they gave me this egg and said it was mine, but if Dewott and Farfetch'd can't breed then they must be doing something nefarious. Just when you think you know a person...tsk, tsk they had such innocent faces. Better go check em out officer before they get away!

Stop in name in the law! That baby Pokemon knows dizzy punch, the transporter does not allow that combo. You better start explaining how that got transferred from gen 2?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Please look very carefully, madam. That baby Pokémon is in fact Kangaskhan's kid, which has perfectly mastered the Dizzy Punch thanks to rigorous training under his mother.

Hey, why is your Sandslash holding a flamethrower? That's not a legitimate held item!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Hey, why is your Sandslash holding a flamethrower? That's not a legitimate held item!

Officer, there's a very good reason for that! Back when he was a little Sandshrew, it was deemed legal for him to wield Poisoned Ice Cream as a held item. However, he has now gotten bored of it after evolving, so he just wanted to try something new for once! ;)

Hold it right there! Did you just send out your massive Wailord inside someone's house? Now you'll have to pay for their property damage!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
The main character from the 'The Everlasting Pokémon Journey' game traded his/her Lilligant to me and....wait.

Your Lanturn can learn Bullet seed? And can hit 6 times with it?

Meadow

Years
Oh, that's not the case at all! My Lanturn just had some watermelons for breakfast, and it happened to spit out six seeds by coincidence. :')

You there! Get off your bike immediately. We're inside a Pokémon Center, for Arceus' sake! >:(

Years
But officer Jenny, don't you see the open skies? This pokemon center is an outdoor clinic. Since when did it become against the law to ride a bike outside in the grass?

A complete team rainbow rocket set of nendoroids? They have only released Giovanni thus far. You shouldn't have Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsus and Lysander!

Back