• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Ah! That's not it, officer! My Dunsparce doesn't have the move Dragon Ascent... it just has a funny lil' dragon accent! See? Listen to it closely.

Stop it right there! I've been hearing rumors that you plan to abuse Kyogre's power to expand the seas.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Nah that was just my Haxorus with Water spout.

Okay, why do you have an Alolan Golem that is completely clean-shaved? Maybe you were jealous of the awesomness and majesticness of it's beard?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
As my Alolan Golem is female it objected to having a beard.

Hold it right there, did you just challenge Cynthia to a dance contest?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
No, officer! I challenged Cynthia to a Pok?mon battle against my Jynx, but when it started dancing, we both felt compelled to do the same!

Didn't you listen to your professor? There's a time and place for using your fishing rod, and it isn't inside the Pok?mon Centre!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Oh officer, I was just trying to teach some of the preschoolers in that Daycare what happens if you try riding your bike indoors ;)

I'm an officer from Orre and I found out that YOU stole an innocent trainer's Bayleef! Why did you do it?!

PageEmp

Years
I?m now part of a day care service so I?m keeping it until it get?s stronger. Also there is a really hard Water gym up next. But I?ll return it back when the trainer comes.

Now, care to explain why your Swellow can learn Leech seed?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Ah, that's not Leech Seed, officer. My Swellow is simply regurgitating seeds! That's its way of showing affection!

Hold it! How is it possible that you possess a Zeraora when it's not even available yet? I call hax!

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
If only, officer! See, my Ditto took a great liking to this Pok?mon's design (as did I) and made a habit of morphing into Zeraora.

Now wait just a minute... you're that delinquent sighted stealing Pok?balls from the mart!

Meadow

Years
But officer, I was only taking Premier Balls! >.< I thought they were supposed to be free... D:

You there! Why did you kick your Magikarp just now? That's cruelty to Pok?mon!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am kicking it back into the water. I already have a Gyardos after all.

Hold it right there, How did your Lilligant just OHKO Dialga? How is your Lilligant so overpowered?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I, uhhh....*is trying desperately to hide that they found it over level 100 outside Cinnabar lsland somehow! XD;....ANNND then rare candied it to level 255 with duplicated rare candies.....would the officer EVER understand the wonderful world of glitcholagy?!*

How do you have more than one Master Ball if you can only get one in an entire game, pretty much?! :O

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Well, officer, I won another in the lottery at Lilycove City :D

Now wait just a moment... how is it that you're walking around in the tall grass with no Pok?mon on you?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Professor Oak was so preoccupied with trying to remember his grandson's name that he forgot to warn me! I thought I'd take the liberty. :D

Hey, you're not allowed to carry seven Pok?mon in your party at once! That's not fair!

PageEmp

Years
Why? Well its not really a Ditto but... ouch...

You have a Pidgey but has Paras? claws in front and it?s mushrooms on it?s back. Why?

Meadow

Years
Because conducting lab experiments to combine Pok?mon is now perfectly legal, starting today. :D *wink wink*

Hold on, are you actually walking on Cycling Road?! That's against the law!

Years
I'm a great scientist! I discovered the undiscovered egg group and bred legendaries, all of these Lugia came from daycare! I expect to win the Goldenrod Peace Prize this year.

Now wait how come your copy of USUM is a sequel like BW2?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I bred it with a male Torkoal. Nothing amiss here.

Hold it right there, how did you defeat that Rhydon with your Pikachu's Thunderbolt? 'Aim for The Horn' only works for Ash Ketchum who you are clearly not.

Back