• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I didn't steal those, oh no! You see, most Bug Catcher tend to get broke easily by accepting battles again and again from this weird kid using a strange white device. When I beat them, I had to accept their nets as pawn instead.

Since when is Flamethrower usable outside of battles and why are you using it to burn the Petalburg Woods down?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh, I'm sorry officer! There were tons of unnatural trees obstructing the way, almost as if they were placed there on purpose to prevent people from moving forward. Furthermore, I had recently returned my copy of HM01 to the place where it truly belongs... the trash can. ;)

Hold it! Why did you scream "OBJECTION" in the referee's ears when you lost your battle at the Pokémon League?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oh yeah, it's the newest crossover game. Haven't you played it?
    Spoiler: Super legit screenshot from this new game
    swellow_wright__birb_attorney_by_silverfangcreations-dak6htl.png

What's all this exotic stuff hidden between the lollipops in this candy shop of yours? Surely you are not selling rare candy, are you?

Last edited:
    Years
  • The exotic stuff is herbal medicine from many lands! Add some energy powder to your morning coffee today officer! I also have a new revival herb jelly, which i can offer you for the special discount price of only 19 poke dollars!

How did your magikarp just ohko a Necrozma? The move magikarp's revenge should not be legal, a priority move that strikes with the power of 10000000000000? This can't happen!

Years
  • Gamefreak sent me a demo of their gen 8 game Pokemon Purple. Growl is a TM move now, so yeah I gave it to Growlithe. Should I delete it?

Now HOLD ON! Did you just get off of a Latios with your arms around Steven Stone?! Grrrr! Don't you know he's married to me? I'm booking you, and taking you down the station!

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • I was just making sure it?s safe for my Eevee! Don?t want it getting poisoned or something.

Wait a minute! I-Is your front door locked?! That?s highly illegal! How are trainers supposed to get free stuff now?! That?s it, you?re gettting your own two-by-four, bub!

Years
  • Huh? I don't remember locking ny door. Something else must be blocking your path officer. Let me help you. *uses Devon scope* Hey! What do you know officer? There's a kecleon sitting in front of the door. This invisible Pokemon sleeping against the door frame is the one keeping it shut! Naughty boy.

What is a Pokemon Z game doing sitting on the shelf of your store? I smell a scam!

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • You got it all wrong, officer! That?s a copy of Digimon Z, not the clearly much better franchise Pok?mon!

Say, is that a Safari ball you have there? How did you sneak it out of the Safari Zone?!

Meadow

Years
  • Oh, that's a simple one, officer! All I did was catch a Pokémon with a Safari Ball, and then I released that Pokémon immediately after! Now I get to keep the ball as a souvenir, hehehe. :D

Hold up, pal! That Jigglypuff of yours... it looks like a fake Jigglypuff! That must be Kirby, isn't it? But why on earth do you have Kirby on your Pokémon team?

220px-Kirby.png

Years
  • Oh Officer, it isn't a what you think! This isn't just any game,its Super Smash Bros! I unlocked Jigglypuff, but I was able to K.O more stuff with Kirby, so I'm going to finish as Kirby for now. I like it better. But next time it will be Pikachu, I promise! Its the best one! Isn't he fast?

What kind of pokemart is this? I would expect pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls, maybe some dusk, net or timer balls. But masterballs for sale? Explain yourself immediately!

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Uh, these are my Electrodes, I painted them to look like Master balls.

You have a Bug-type Koffing? Nice, but why?

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
    Years
  • I'm sorry this is my Volbeat I dressed up as a Koffing.

There was a car found that had Voltorb for wheels.One day later there was a report that some wheels were missing. You had them in your shed.Explain yourself!!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Sorry about that; I can explain! My Hoopa is a real troublemaker. He loves using his rings to teleport random objects and replace them with actual, living Pokémon!

Wait up, you! Did you just overwrite one of your Pokémon's HM moves without going to the Move Deleter? Such convenience is illegal in this world!

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • Now hold on, there! I have a good explanation! As it turn out, 'Cut' was just impeached by the league as an HM; it's now a TM, and therefore completely legal to remove without the move Deleter!

You, there! Is that both the Acro and Mach bikes in your possession? Explain at once!

Meadow

Years
  • Oh, uh, you see... Professor Oak confiscated my Mach Bike for an entire month because I was riding it indoors, so I decided to pick up an Acro Bike as a replacement! But now that he's giving me back my Mach Bike, I'm kinda stuck with both now, oops. Oh well, at least they can both fit perfectly into my tiny little backpack! ;D

OBJECTION! You can't just throw Poké Balls at other trainers, you know! Just what kind of stunt are you trying to pull here?!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, I had to do it. I threw a ball at the gen6 electric leader and caught him because I had literally no counters for him.

Anyway, it turns out you swept the entire electric gym using a Hawlucha, how did you do that?

Meadow

Years
  • High Jump Kick works like magic, that's all I can say. :D

Wait a minute! Did you just execute the move Fly in one single turn without a Power Herb?!

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • Officer, my Pidgeot was just using a Wing Attack-Tackle combination! That's legal, right?

Stop right there! I don't like the way your Celebi looks... it's shiny, which is impossible! Care to explain yourself?

Back