• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh, oh hey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    Hi there, the (user)name is canas is back, big fan of pokemon and of... well... a lot of stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a big fan of Pokemon as well! Welcome to the forums! What part of Pokemon do you like? What's your favorite Pokemon? You'll have so much fun here. We have stuff from trading, battling, to discussing tons of stuff such as speculation to the third game installment of B/W, as well as R/S/E remakes. Just a couple of things that *might* interest you.

Besides that, you'll meet tons of friends that will last! We're quite friendly. ^_^ Have a great time here at PC, PM me if you have any questions, and read the rules! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi there, the (user)name is canas is back, big fan of pokemon and of... well... a lot of stuff.

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll be loving this place a lot, since it's not just about Pokémon (though mostly about it, though :P) and there are also sections dedicated to other stuff. Scrolling to the bottom of the forum index should show you the other sections, huh? If I were you, I'd recommend you to check all of them out. XD

I think you'll be having a lot of fun here. Right? Have fun around the forums! I do hope that you'll be making a lot of new friends and be active, too.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    aren't we all? anyway, I'm sure PC has something that can interest you. We have a currenltly ongoing thread about the R/S/E Remakes, or if you want, you can discuss about the BW gen. Anythong goes.

anyway, see you around and welcome to PC.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    .. I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I played the first installments! But the thing that actually got me into Pokemon is the anime as well as the second installments, specifically G/S/C! I am not saying that I didn't like the first ones, but Pokemon became pretty popular here during the time when G/S/C was released so obviously, my friends are playing them as well, so I have someone to discuss them with, which probably brings back a lot of great memories! ...

Anyway, I've been off-topic so, welcome aboard, sweetheart! haha; I can guarantee you that you would love this place A LOT and would enjoy it here as much as I am right now! There's basically a lot of things to do here as well as boards to participate in, so just click on to whatever catches your attention or the topics that you want to participate on! You could also make friends if you want, but if your not really a very social person and would just like to discuss Pokemon, then that's okay! But it would be really fun if you'd be open and yeah! .. And don't you worry, if you ever get tired of Pokemon for a few seconds, well I doubt that though but what I'm trying to point out here is that PC also has it's off-topic boards, those usually at the bottom of the forum! So, there isn't actually any reason on why you wouldn't enjoy this wonderful place!

The only thing that you should always keep in mind though is the rules, or else you'd get yourself into trouble! With that being said, I'll end it here but I'm really looking forward for future encounters around the board, so have fun you sweet little thing! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there, welcome to the forums!

That's an interesting username you have there, what does it mean?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi canas is back
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.This is a very fun community to be part of.^^
    You've come to the right place to nerd out about Pokemon all ya want. ^_^ So tell us! Anything you like about Pokemon in particular? Maybe you like the games such as Soulsilver or Black/White? You like to battle? Trade? Watch the Anime? Okay, I kinda got a bit overboard myself, but hey! I'm a Pokemon addict myself. In fact, we all here in PC are huge Pokemon fans. So you're not alone. :)
    So, take your time exploring what PC has to offer.:) Be sure you read them rules before jumping in, though. And don't hesitate to ask me, if you need any help. Have a fabulous time here, okay! See ya~

Back