• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, (Sham-)wow! This is interesting.

• Team Aqua (GT 2024)
    Years
    Me said:
    In other news, Sham-wow's really DO work. My sister's boyfriend got some for Christmas.. and yeah.
    He only recently got them in the mail, and they were amazing.
    They worked just like the commercial, disturbingly enough.

In Sham-wow related news..

Meet Vince Shlomi. He's probably better known to you as the ShamWow Guy, the ubiquitous television pitchman who has been phenomenally successful peddling absorbent towels and food choppers. Shlomi, 44, was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room.

Click image for full article.

And, despite faulty advertisers, Sham-wow's really do work. :]

~ Erik

He looks so much better on TV.
    [Mandatory non-intelligent reply.]

So they really do work? :o I kinda wanted one, but I wasn't sure.
    I wonder if they'll get a new Sham-wow guy.

You see this blood right here under my lip? Badaboom, Sham-Wow takes it right up. No hassle, no work.

It's awkward to see him with greying hair and no headset. ._.

You see this blood right here under my lip? Badaboom, Sham-Wow takes it right up. No hassle, no work.

XD Lolz!! XD I hope that Sham-WOW guy gets what he deserves. =/ Really, I never liked him. Every time the Sham-WOW commercials came on, I turned them off.

Coming Wednesday at 9p ET on CNBC... It slices! It dices. But wait... there's more! Watch the all-new CNBC Original, "As Seen on TV" as Darren Rovell goes inside the $150-billion infomercial industry with an all-access look at the most successful direct response products and pitchmen. From the "ShamWow!" to the "Snuggie" products have demanded you buy NOW! See how this industry is thriving - even profiting! - in this down economy. "As Seen on TV" premieres Wednesday at 9P ET│10P PT on CNBC.

See slideshow featuring some of the most popular products and pitchmen:
    https://www.cnbc.com/id/30190654?slide=2

For more on the show visit https://www.asseenontv.cnbc.com/

Back