• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh, that's my favorite song!"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite song changes all the time. So, what's your current favorite song?

Mine's Grouplove - Spun

You don't really have to explain why. Sometimes we like songs (or they are our favorites) for no real rhyme or reason.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My favorite song is Arizona by Kings of Leon. It was the first song I heard by them, recommended by my best friend. They're my favorite band and the song has a lot of personal meaning to me. Not only that, but it's absolutely beautiful. A close second is Fix You by Coldplay, which lol I just changed my sig to have lyrics from it in there. But yeah. That's been a favorite since I was in early high school when it came out. Still haven't gotten tired of it after all these years.

TY

My fave song is Open Window by MitiS ft. Anna Yvette, as this song... its... its just amazing in my opinion. I love the lyrics (which is why i have one of em in my... what's it called again... user status? I love Anna Yvette's voice and together with the song... amazing.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Hmm, I can never have just one favorite song. There's usually three or four at a time that float around in my head all day, but I guess the one that's been floating the most would be Drakkar Noir by Phoenix.

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Right now my favourite song is Guren no Yumiya by Linked Horizon! It's the first OP
    of the anime Shingeki no Kyojin and my favourite part like most other people is...

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN NO WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!

t6sb8_4cWrM

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Favourites are fleeting in my case, but for now, I'm in love with this track.

I think that it's the piano sections that I've grown to adore :3

ERSQP1blt5M

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    This was my favorite song for a while. Not sure why, but it just sounded so beautiful to me.

ygXD4igA7ME

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Second Story by ClariS. I can't find any videos of it but man, it's such a good song. So adorable!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Megadeth's "Mechanix" for a few weeks now its been my favorite song, it will be for a few more weeks too!! Its an old favorite of mine from 1985. Its tied in first place with my other favorite Megadeth song, the cover of "These Boots"

rAuYaeQjBXc
    8AsfR8JN_NQ

Years
  • I don't really have a favourite song, but my favourite bands would have to be Reel Big Fish, Green Day, Blink 182 and Red Hot Chili Peppers. <3

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    eAfyFTzZDMM

I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
    Words can't bring me down.
    I am beautiful, in every single way.
    Yes, words can't bring me down.
    Oh, no. So don't you bring me down today.

This matches Christina Aguilera's voice perfectly. I can't explain how much I like this song.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • My favorite song changes a lot but ever since AWsquared introduced me to Capital Cities, my focus has been on them, especially Safe and Sound. I listen to it when I wake up, when I'm in the shower, while I'm eating, while I'm walking/running... well, maybe not that much, but it does pop up on my Youtube and iTunes a lot! It's really nice and its beat is addictive and aaa.

SomaQL

The Varia Suit
    Years
  • lTx3G6h2xyA

Madeon - Pop Culture
    Hailed as "The Next Deadmau5," French artist Madeon has always held a special place in my heart as having an utterly unique sound (demonstrated in his song "Finale"), as well as being able to remix on an absolutely divine level ("Pendulum - The Island (Madeon Remix)" and "The Killers - Smile like you Mean it (Madeon Remix)"). I've always felt that hewas destined for greatness, and his efforts are finally paying off.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • [ythd]GdJTqXLjLj8[/ythd]

I don't even know why x]

This may be racist, but I find "black" voices to be really soothing…all of them make me feel really good. I'm horrible.

Years
  • 0kdRubxK_w0

EDM all the way! And yeah, my favourite song changes a lot as well, it can change genres to from Earth, Wind and Fire to EDM songs.

Years
  • Is it just me or are a lot of videos on this page only showing up as the random characters in youtube urls? Anyway.

Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine

I can never have one favorite song, but today this song came up and I had to listen to it again. I love this song, its intensity and the imagery. It's dark without being bleak or crass. It's a love song without being sappy. It's just amazing.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I mostly listen to Asian music, but I didn't want to just post an Asian song because I know not everyone listens to that.
    So here are two songs.

My current favorite English song would be:
    Spoiler:

My current favorite Asian song would be:
    Spoiler:

Back