• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, that's nasty.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Oh, that's nasty.

So, what are some things you consider nasty? By nasty, I mean things like things you find rather gross. Do you find any foods really nasty? What about people's behavior? What about anything else you find to be nasty or gross?

I don't know about behavior, but I do know meatloaf is nasty. >____>

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I have a huge thing about how a place smells. When my parents and I were looking for a new house a few years back, I would always comment on how it smelled and if I could live with it. I can't do that "water damage" smell.

Also garbage, I can't handle it. Or "excrement." Too gross for me. It's going to be a serious hurdle changing diapers when I decide to spawn more generic pseudo-copies of me into the world.​

Years
  • People who chew bubble gum with their mouths open. That sound...

And now I can't Cleveland out of my head!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not massively put off by anything I could readily imagine, although the mutual exchange of saliva, ie. kissing, gets to me more than any other such thing for whatever reason.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Calamari, fish, crab, shrimp, etc... Sea food in general. I just find it extremely gross. The taste of nearly all seafood kills me. Hush puppies are ungodly though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm grossed out when people eat their own boogers.
    Most mucus ends up getting swallowed anyway as it's moved to the back of the nose, fun fact. Having an acid-filled stomach to cleanse it is quite convenient, really. Swallowing any more that you blow out is rather hygienic by natural standards in that it stops any crap from inside you getting onto, say, someone else's food or something.

Back