• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    yah!!

go charizard! no not that way! wait what are you...? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! note to self don't get charizard angry.

(cleans off)

ok now lets try this again. go charizard blah blah blah FLAMETHROWER!

(flamethrower knocks enemy aside and continues around the world)

wheres that light coming from?

(turns around)

dang it. second mental note don't use flamethrower. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    i'm just saying if ash didn't keep "getting rid" of his pokemon then he'd just be using his charizard, pikachu, squirtle, and bulbasuar. so the show keeps having the pokemon replaced with one that would fill the part of ash's team.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    All members have been added. Charizard is now Un-claimable.

I miss charizard, but I like Infernape a whole lot better. I also kinda wish they would show clips of Charizard's progress at that sanctuary

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Charizard bulbasaur Squirtle Muk snorlax kingler pikachu ( will never leave ) butterfree Tauros ( B**** load of 'em ) Pigeot ( i think ) umm ect ect

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    All members have been added. Charizard is now Un-claimable.

I miss charizard, but I like Infernape a whole lot better. I also kinda wish they would show clips of Charizard's progress at that sanctuary
    Charizard Vs. Infernape =Charizard and a dead infernape XD

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey dude id like to join my partner would have to be the awsome yet friendly charamander :)

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    I've added everyone to the list. welcome members!

What do you think is one fire pokemon that deserves more recognition?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    who here likes the black and white fire starter? i'll be honest it's not the best i've seen, but i have high hopes for other new pokemon. also did you know that the white legendary pokemon is half fire type.

Back