• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oi, Aussies - Coming to a Connection Tour?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Friends have persuaded me to go forth on Saturday to a magical (and yet, an apparently dangerous) place called Westfield Shopping Centre in the land over the Rainbow (otherwise known as Chatswood), to go to the Nintendo Connection Tour that's supposedly happening there.

So if you are also planning to go, then maybe you will also wish to shout to the crowd 'HEY BOBANDBILL' over and over while doing handstands or wearing Miror B's afro. If I see you doing so, I'll ignore you er, point and laugh um, run say hi.

WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN?

...nah, not really. But eh, you could always then confirm to PC that I am indeed only one person.

I wonder if anyone shall stalk me now. OH WELL.

Back