• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daikenki!

World Dominator?
    Years
    YEAH! welcome aboard! :3 Sneaking for over a year? That's a long time lurking don't you think? You've missed quite a ton! lol
    Haha! Well I didn't devote my life to lurking these fourms. But yeah, I'd imagine I did. :P
    Nice to see you, Daikenki.

Judging by your username, do you really like Samurott? (Daikenki if you like Japanese)

Anyways, have fun!
    Heh heh I'm guilty. :) One of my favorite starters.

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Hey,
    How are you guys doing?
    And, as for something 'bout me, I like playing videogames

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey,
    How are you guys doing?
    And, as for something 'bout me, I like playing videogames

Hi there! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. :3 How are yoooou?

Great to see you here on PC btw. :3 I like Video Games as well (which seems to be a popular topic among new users these days, I noticed!). Take your time to explore here in the forums, we even have a Video Gaming section if you're interested. :3

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012

Hi there! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. :3 How are yoooou?

Great to see you here on PC btw. :3 I like Video Games as well (which seems to be a popular topic among new users these days, I noticed!). Take your time to explore here in the forums, we even have a Video Gaming section if you're interested. :3

Why thank you, I'm fine :)
    Everybody likes videogames (they're magical little objects)

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
    Years
    Hello every PC user,
    I've been looking to join this forum for 1 year now but, I didn't cause I didn't think I would fit in with the rest. But now, I do. I will be having Pokemon Tournaments once in an while on Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 once they come out. Hope I see you around on the forum! :)
    (BTW, I joined yesterday.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yes,yes they are :)

JW anyone besides me excited for Cartoon Network May 26? XD

Anime fans should know what I'm talking about.

I think I know what you're talking aboooout. :D TOO BAD I'M NOT A LATE NIGHT PERSON. :( /is a morning person

Hello every PC user,
    I've been looking to join this forum for 1 year now but, I didn't cause I didn't think I would fit in with the rest. But now, I do. I will be having Pokemon Tournaments once in an while on Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 once they come out. Hope I see you around on the forum! :)

Welcome to PC, Migrating Mews! First of all, why not make your own personal introduction here in this section? You can get welcomed here personally and it's much friendlier that way. :3 I'm sure you'll fit in with the rest of us, as well as meet a lot of friends here. :D

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Yes,yes they are :)

JW anyone besides me excited for Cartoon Network May 26? XD

Anime fans should know what I'm talking about.

I don't '-_-
    What are you talking about?

Hello every PC user,

Well, better late than never :)
    How are you?

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Toonami's coming back?
    It's older than me, but still, I heard it was awesome (Fine, thanks, MM)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Whats up everybody this is Zac aka snipe here. I discovered this lovely "little" community and immidiatly fell in love with it.

I am trying to get in contact with other pokemon lovelys
    and I am currently making a Let's Play (Post in the LP section, which is buried some where in a sub forum xD)! So check that out if you want and let's have fun!

I am from Germany but I am doing the LP in english with narroration, so you can come and correct my grammar.

Just kidding my english is actually really good.

I do Wifi battles too and I hope people will get along with me!

Years
    Hello everybody, along with most other users posting in this thread, I'm new. You can call me Med for short if Medi's a bother. But yeah, basically I'm glad to be here and I love the layout and content of this forum.

Years
    Whats up everybody this is Zac aka snipe here. I discovered this lovely "little" community and immidiatly fell in love with it.

I am trying to get in contact with other pokemon lovelys
    and I am currently making a Let's Play (Post in the LP section, which is buried some where in a sub forum xD)! So check that out if you want and let's have fun!

I am from Germany but I am doing the LP in english with narroration, so you can come and correct my grammar.

Just kidding my english is actually really good.

I do Wifi battles too and I hope people will get along with me!

Hi Snipe, good work with your Let's Play.

I can help correct your English given I'm from an English-speaking country.

Hello everybody, along with most other users posting in this thread, I'm new. You can call me Med for short if Medi's a bother. But yeah, basically I'm glad to be here and I love the layout and content of this forum.

Hi Medi, welcome to the team.

I am the mysterious yet meme-and-Unova-obsessed Hikari.

Shout out a VM if you wanna chat! Oh, and cute Ash avatar btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back