• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Hello everyone I've been looking for a place where I could talk and like pokemon without being called a nerd so here I am been playing since gen 1 and only picked grass starters because there harder to win with learned that the hard way

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard! I'm a nerd too so don't feel too bad about that! I also picked grass starters too! Meganium, Venusaur and Serperior all the way. :D

Also, you should totally make an introduction thread. :D A lot of us members would like to welcome you personally.

Hope you're well btw!

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
    With a plan dont worry about being called a nerd here. (thats my job) im new here to and if you need anybody to teach you the ropes check out the adoption center.

ps:SQUIRTLE FTW!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Well I don't know what to say xD I'm kaliser and I have a well reputation in spanish forums for my tiling&spriting skills about romhacking but here?? noope haha. My main objective here is to show you my hack and my tiles, but if I feel well here I hope will be for more than this. And well, like Snivy063 said me, i hope my English will be understandable e.e

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't worry Kaliser, your English is perfectly understandable. There's nothing to worry about. ^^

I'm really sorry if my post in your welcome thread made you worry. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    Meow meow. I'm a cat. Kinda like Team Rocket's Meowth, so I can speak (and apparently type) English to a point that it's completely understandable and occasionally even grammatically correct. I've been into programming on and off for 2-3 years, but never fully settled down to completely learn a language with a library.

I know or have previously learned (but since forgotten): Gamemaker Language, Java(bits and pieces(mostly for minecraft modding)) and C++. With C++ I'm currently trying to learn the SDL and SFML libraries >.<"

So, yeah, hai!

droomph

weeb
    Years
    A kitty with computer skills? You're just my type! :P Sadly my dog doesn't like cats (I know, how racist) so we can't be friends :c

Yeah, so hi! What brings you here today? Gav will be pleased with a person like you helping out over in Game Development :3

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
    omg how hard is it to find a decent trade partner on gtsn? oh well figured id come chat with ppl that have an iq above that of a psyduck. So hai everybody

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    A kitty with computer skills? You're just my type! :P

Reminds me of an LOLcat fixing a computer.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Oh hey there's a thread for newbies haha.

I'm kinda accustomed to the forums already, but it wouldn't hurt to say hiii. :')

You are right! This is a thread where new members can meet other new members as well as older members and staff. I happen to mod this wonderful section and it's great to meet you, actually!

It's also nice to see that you are used to the forums already. How are things going so far?

omg how hard is it to find a decent trade partner on gtsn? oh well figured id come chat with ppl that have an iq above that of a psyduck. So hai everybody

You mean the GTS, right? Been there, done that. You should try meeting other traders at the Trade Corner if you're looking to trade, there's a Quick Trade Thread if you're looking for a specific Pokemon. :)

And hello! Hope you're having fun!

droomph

weeb
    Years
    ikr? Why would you ask for a level 9 Reshiram. Seriously.

Well, the regulars at the Trade Corner are specially picked out by Mac, Twilight, and twistedpuppy to not be stupid :3 so I'd suggest you go and kick up some fun! Besides, you can chat about trading...I personally don't care for it, but it might be something that you like c:

well other than that, come on by and chat with us! We'd love to have a new face over at the DCC. It's kinda boring with only regulars :c

Hello everyone I've been looking for a place where I could talk and like pokemon without being called a nerd so here I am been playing since gen 1 and only picked grass starters because there harder to win with learned that the hard way
    sry for being late but...

DO YOU LIKE GROVYLE. I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCH. EVEN MORE THAN OSHAWOTTS. PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE THEM????? :')

Last edited:

theporkchopshop

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hi guys. Its theporkchopshop. I joined this forum so that I could be surrounded by people who have the same passion as i have. andddddd yeah. i love jolteon

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Heyyyyyy wassup?

You'll find that we have all sorts of people. People from all over the world, and people with all sorts of interests. We're not just Pokemon :P though that's a major part of it. We even have our own LGBT club (which, I might add, is very successful) so you can tell that if you're even moderately polite, we'll accept you for who you are :3

well, drop by and visit some forums later, mmkay? We'll all be waiting for you c:

Years
    Hi there ThePorkChopShop!

I am Hikari10, you can just call me Hikari.

So I herd u liek Jolteonz? Eeveelutions sure are popular among our fanbase.

What do you love about Jolteon?

Anyways, have a great time at PC and I might see you again.

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    DO YOU LIKE GROVYLE. I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCH. EVEN MORE THAN OSHAWOTTS. PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE THEM????? :')

YOU SERIOUS? No way do I like them anywhere near as much as Oshawott, but my sister really loves them! But she likes Torterra better.

Well personally also I never really had a strategy on the game. I just caught all the pokemon and used the pokemon that appealed to me most. I guess I chose Oshawott and Piplup and Squirtle, but I also got attracted to grass, Chikorita and Treeko.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
    carracosta>oshawott any day :p and yay i just got dw smoochum with hydrate now to find a kings rock for my dw poliwag.... muhahahaha.....hack.....wheeze.....snort....hahaha!

theporkchopshop

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I don't really know what it is about Jolteon, but it's just so freakin awesome. I've always liked electric types and pokemon with good speed stats i guess. Even the way it looks.
    In general, all eeveelutions are amazing.

I don't really know what it is about Jolteon, but it's just so freakin awesome. I've always liked electric types and pokemon with good speed stats i guess. Even the way it looks.
    In general, all eeveelutions are amazing.
    And thanks for the welcome ^^

Last edited:

Ninjasaur101

Grovyle Tamer
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Ninja and I'm new here. I love grovyle and Pokemon and Hunger Games which my friends think is weird cause I'm a guy but whatever! =3 So yeah, hi!!!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hey Ninjasaur, welcome to the forum. To be honest, people are too judgemental now a days, so if people tell you that the Hunger Games is only for girls, that Pokémon is childish, just either ignore them, or refer them one of the hundreds of forums out there for whatever they'd like to comment on.

Oh, and beware of wild Droomphs. They REALLY like Grovyles y'know ;P

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Ninja and I'm new here. I love grovyle and Pokemon and Hunger Games which my friends think is weird cause I'm a guy but whatever! =3 So yeah, hi!!!

Hi Ninja. I am Hikari.

And as Olli said, watch out for wild Droomphs cos he will steal your Grovyle!

Me? I liek Oshawottz.

Anyways, have fun posting and I might see you again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back