• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD #2] ★The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center★ [read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cool thanks!! if TwilightBlade is able to that would be awesome! I haven't meet to many other female trainers (like myself) online. and the profile seem more geared to alot of the things i don't understand. please let me know what i should do. i'm really excited for this opportunity! thank you!

Unfortunately, as I was about too VM TwilightBlade, she hasn't been on the past two days. So I assume she is busy. I'm going to direct you to Livewire, he's also a pro at trading as well. :)

1) What boards are you most interested in?
Creating tools for hacking.

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
I would like to understand the codes and process of hacking games.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
Probably not, I'm mainly fixed on this topic.

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
I want to study up to actually create a game from scratch.

Both DrFuji and SwiftSign are available for you on that. We have a special Tools section and they'd be more than happy to show you around that, as well as show you the fundamentals of hacking. :)

Last edited:
Years
Trading is really fun! We have TwilightBlade, Sydian, and Livewire available for the Trade Corner, they can also teach you how to navigate around PC, as well as trading at the Trade Corner. I recommend you read their biographies on the second post of this thread and you can decide which mentor seems perfect for you. :)

Well...I can at least direct you to a mentor if you want to learn about ROM Hacking, its tools and tutorials and the basics but I don't quite think our two mentors can show you the rest. xD If you're still interested, both DrFuji and SwiftSign are available to take you on and give you a tour of the Emulation section. :)

I'm down for the mentoring that is available :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You don't *wait* to get adopted, you were supposed to post and confirm that you wanted to get adopted. You didn't post within a few days after I pinpointed you the mentors, so I assumed you weren't interested anymore.

I'll see if either of them are still willing to take you in. (I think I mentioned you to Swifty, I'll see if he still wants you. :P)

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Honestly I am excited to explore and speak with others about a variety of different things that are Pokemon.
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in learning what it takes to join the competitive side of pokemon. I already know a fair bit of information because I play all the GBA games, D/P, and HG/SS. I am still deciding if Black and White is really worth it, but pokemon on the 3DS? count me in!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes, I enjoy the game.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Interact with many and learn lots.

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Emulation
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Fan Fiction
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Of course! Because maybe there's part of funny thing in forum
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Learning about Pokemon more deep, and socializing with other people, and learning english more deep!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Emulation
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Fan Fiction
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Of course! Because maybe there's part of funny thing in forum
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Learning about Pokemon more deep, and socializing with other people, and learning english more deep!
Alright, well we've got DrFuji and SwiftSign for Emulation as mentors, they are available for showing you around the Emulation section, which they will show you the Tools section for hacking ROMs with, as well as the Tutorials, Team Discussion, ROM Hacking, Research & Development, Hacks Showcase, Progressing Hacks and Sideshow Showcase.

And as for the Fan Fiction section that you're interested in getting to understand, we've got Astinus as an available mentor, Astinus indeed explain and show you around the Fanfiction & Writing section, and will show you the Poetry, Writer's Lounge and the archive for the fanfictions.

Last edited:
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in? I am interested in all boards. I am eager to learn and discuss all things that are pokemon.
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in learning what it takes to join the competitive battling side of pokemon. I am also requesting a mentor for help with this topic.
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? I would love to venture out into other parts of the forum. I love pokemon for its music, it's role playing and because anyone can play, but I know it takes serious effort to master.
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? I want to become a competitive battler and explore to see and understand what I am missing out on.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
1) What boards are you most interested in? I am interested in all boards. I am eager to learn and discuss all things that are pokemon.
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in learning what it takes to join the competitive battling side of pokemon. I am also requesting a mentor for help with this topic.
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? I would love to venture out into other parts of the forum. I love pokemon for its music, it's role playing and because anyone can play, but I know it takes serious effort to master.
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? I want to become a competitive battler and explore to see and understand what I am missing out on.
Alright, well we've got PlatinumDude who will be able to help you learn about Competitive Battling.

And me and Meganium90 are currently available for showing you around all the sections of PC, if you want to learn about all the sections of PC.

theporkchopshop

Pokémon Master
Years
Competitive Battling

Especially competitive battling

Certainly. I am interested in every board. I am open to learning anything.

Just to involve myself in a community that shares my interests and to better understand the metagame

Competitive Battling

Just to involve myself in a community that shares my interests.

Last edited:
Years
What Boards Are You Most Interested In?
Right now I'd have to say Black and White (just picked it up :3)

What Boards Are You Most Interested In Getting To Understand?
I'd have to say trading! (I've done one trade through the GTS on soul silver o.o)

Would You Like To Venture Into Other Parts Of The Forums?
Definately! :D

Are There Any Specific Things You Would Like To Do While You're Here?
I've always wanted to learn how to make signatures! So if there's anyone out there that could help, I'd appreciate it a lot!:D

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Competitive Battling

Just to involve myself in a community that shares my interests and to better understand the metagame

Competitive Battling

Just to involve myself in a community that shares my interests.
Ah, alright! It seems you're really eager to know how it's like in the Competitive Battling section, we have PlatinumDude who is available as a mentor in that area. It seems you're really into battling. PlatinumDude will be sure to show you everything and tell you everything you need to know about Competitive Battling.
What Boards Are You Most Interested In?
Right now I'd have to say Black and White (just picked it up :3)

What Boards Are You Most Interested In Getting To Understand?
I'd have to say trading! (I've done one trade through the GTS on soul silver o.o)

Would You Like To Venture Into Other Parts Of The Forums?
Definately! :D

Are There Any Specific Things You Would Like To Do While You're Here?
I've always wanted to learn how to make signatures! So if there's anyone out there that could help, I'd appreciate it a lot!:D
Unfortunately, for the Black and White section, we don't have a mentor for that section, but me or Meganium90 will be sure to show you around that section and explain to you about it, since we are global mentors, just incase there isn't anyone else available for a section.

For the Trade Corner, we have Sydian, Livewire and TwilightBlade as the mentors. Either one of them will explain to you about Trade Corner section and how it works.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Need ROM HACKING Mentor!

I really need help with my ROM HACK, and I need a Mentor to show me where I could find resources including, unlz-gba numbers, APE palette numbers, and so on and so forth, I also need help with finding people that can help me in my ROM HACK, and help with ASM.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh man, ohmanohmanohmanoman....

To anyone that has been directed to a mentor by Snivy and has not been adopted yet, you can post here and I'll be sure to get you one. I apologize for everything. Been really busy this weekend and right now I got ~loads~ of time myself so I'll be using it to be with you all. Good thing, right? :)

Also, this thread is getting renewed but I'm not sure when you'll see the new thread. I'll let you know though!

Now, for those that haven't been directed just yet...lemme do a MASS QUOTE POST OMG and you'll know which mentors are perfect for you, ok! :)

munchhack said:
I really need help with my ROM HACK, and I need a Mentor to show me where I could find resources including, unlz-gba numbers, APE palette numbers, and so on and so forth, I also need help with finding people that can help me in my ROM HACK, and help with ASM.

I can at least direct you to a mentor who can show you around the section where the resources are contained, but I cannot direct you to one if you just need people for your hack. We have the Help Recruitment Thread for that, you can just visit there and post what you got for your hack.

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? In the Emulation, and Black and White 2, I also like to discuss about pokemon :).
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Emulation ( If I spelled it right ).
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yeah, I would like to see every part of it! :D
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would like to understand Emulation better, which Emulator is the best, and I love discussing thing ( as in #1.) I also like talking to people, and helping people :).

I would love a mentor, to teach me about PC. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Emulation = ROM Hacking, are you certain that's the section you like? If you do, that's also fine! Because we do have DrFuji and SwiftSign available. :D For BW2 we have Jellicent available for that, I'm very sure that you two will talk A TON about the new games coming soon! ^_^

Years
Requesting a Mentor for Competitive Battling
1) What boards are you most interested in? I am interested in exploring many different boards that are related to pokemon.

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in learning about competitive battling.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? Most definitely.

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? I am looking to join a supportive community for input on varying topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back