• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD #2] ★The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center★ [read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You...didn't have to repost your application xD.

But alas, I shall get PlatinumDude for you right now. You just stay tight. :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Requesting a Mentor for Competitive Battling
1) What boards are you most interested in? I am interested in exploring many different boards that are related to pokemon.

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in learning about competitive battling.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? Most definitely.

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? I am looking to join a supportive community for input on varying topics.

Awesome; a new tutee! :D Now let's get started shall we?

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and Competitive Battling
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Emulation, I'm starting a project with some friends, but I need to get it up on its feet first
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Why not? I can handle that
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make friends, distribute my Hack if/when I finish, get some competitive battle strategies, I guess.

Most Important for me is Emulation, because I already have my feet dipped in competitive battle.

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Main interest is trading.
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand?
RNGing on Pearl/Diamond. EV training and move selections.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Sure! I'm also interested in the battle section.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Trade lots and make friends. Also learn lots.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and Competitive Battling
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Emulation, I'm starting a project with some friends, but I need to get it up on its feet first
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Why not? I can handle that
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make friends, distribute my Hack if/when I finish, get some competitive battle strategies, I guess.

Most Important for me is Emulation, because I already have my feet dipped in competitive battle.

DrFuji and SwiftSign are both available at this time. I'm more likely going to direct you to SwiftSign since he's got a wide availability rn. :D He'll teach you the basics of ROM Hacking and maybe get your questions answered if you like. :)

1. What boards are you most interested in?
Main interest is trading.
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand?
RNGing on Pearl/Diamond. EV training and move selections.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Sure! I'm also interested in the battle section.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Trade lots and make friends. Also learn lots.

Oooooh! A trader and someone eager to learn about RNG! We have TwilightBlade, Sydian and Livewire available for Trade Corner. I'd recommend you read their bios on the second post in the first page to get to know them a little better. Let me know if you're still interested, and I'll see if I can contact one of them. :)

Years
[/QUOTE]Oooooh! A trader and someone eager to learn about RNG! We have TwilightBlade, Sydian and Livewire available for Trade Corner. I'd recommend you read their bios on the second post in the first page to get to know them a little better. Let me know if you're still interested, and I'll see if I can contact one of them. :)[/QUOTE]

I would love to have TwilightBlade as a mentor. She seems to be extremely experienced and knows a lot about trading.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
DrFuji and SwiftSign are both available at this time. I'm more likely going to direct you to SwiftSign since he's got a wide availability rn. :D He'll teach you the basics of ROM Hacking and maybe get your questions answered if you like. :)

Sweet! Thanks a bunch, go for it

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
flyer1228; said:
I would love to have TwilightBlade as a mentor. She seems to be extremely experienced and knows a lot about trading.
Aw yeah a trade mentee! I'd be happy to show you the ways of trading. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Kay guys! Renewing this thread right now! If you haven't been directed to a mentor yet and still interested, feel free to repost your application at the new thread or you can send me a message. :D Will link the new thread here, promise!

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back