• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD #2] ★The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center★ [read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    1. What boards are you most interested in? Roleplaying i always just go and read them but never actually post anything.
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Same as above
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yea of course
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trying to understand rom hacking a little bit better

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    1. What boards are you most interested in? Roleplaying i always just go and read them but never actually post anything.
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Same as above
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yea of course
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trying to understand rom hacking a little bit better

Oh wow... a lot of new roleplayers coming in!

I am....going to squeeze you in for PkMnTrainer Yellow if that's alright? She'll teach you the basics of RPing as well as get over that fear of intimidation you may have towards posting! I'm very sure you'll be posting in nooo time. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    My Adoption Info

1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the Emulation and Rom Hacking boards
    2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Well, to be honest, I don't fully understand ROM hacking.
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Well, maybe I could do creative discussion and roleplaying boards.
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Work on my ROM hack and get a little help with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in hacking GBA Games
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Scripting
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? n the future, yes
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn enough so i can make my own hack

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the Emulation and Rom Hacking boards
    2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Well, to be honest, I don't fully understand ROM hacking.
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Well, maybe I could do creative discussion and roleplaying boards.
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Work on my ROM hack and get a little help with it.

1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in hacking GBA Games
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Scripting
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? n the future, yes
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn enough so i can make my own hack

For the case of both of you, I have all three Emulation mentors available for ya.

Just that SwiftSign has oooone more mentee spot open since you (Zova) want to learn scripting. Though I'd appreciate if you added more information to some of the questions, as it doesn't quite tell me what you're really in for.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    So how do I do this? is there any contact information I'm supposed to recieve, nd sorry if my answers are vague, I just wanted to be honest and straight to the point

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Usually new members like you tend to express more interest so that way I'll confirm, and go ahead and contact a mentor. For you, I'll get DrFuji to adopt you if that's alright? He'll come by to take you in! :) Just staaaaay put. :)

Years
    Hi. I'm new here and just don't got a single idea where i can find everything yet xD So having a mentor might be a good thing for me:)

1. What boards are you most interested in? Breeding and IV and EV etc for competetive battles. Also Trading and completing my Dexes
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Breeding your perfect Pokémon
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Might want to look into Role Playing later on and maybe scripting
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Meet loads of people and just have fun:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Anything sounds good :) thanks, what should I do in meantime?

DrFuji just got back to me and said he won't be taking anyone at this time.. I'll get you squeezed in for SwiftSign in the meantime, hold on! :)

dragon456 and DrFuji are unavailable at this time. Anyone interested in Emulation and RP will have either myself or Snivy as their mentors for now.

Hi. I'm new here and just don't got a single idea where i can find everything yet xD So having a mentor might be a good thing for me:)

1. What boards are you most interested in? Breeding and IV and EV etc for competetive battles. Also Trading and completing my Dexes
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Breeding your perfect Pokémon
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Might want to look into Role Playing later on and maybe scripting
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Meet loads of people and just have fun:)

Though we don't have anyone that will teach you exclusively about breeding, but we do however, for trading. TwilightBlade, Sydian and Livewire are all available. Any one of them are willing to take you in and take you around the Trade Corner. :)

There's also Requility and PlatinumDude if you're interested in Competitive Battling.

Years
    Think i met TwilightBlade on Trade chat few days ago:) having someone showing me around on this forum would be nice cause i still can't find my way except new posts page xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Awww you could have asked TwilightBlade to be your mentor. xD You probably found out that she is when you came to this thread. lol. She'll be more than happy to take you around if you like. I think Sydian and Livey is also part of the TC irc chat, so they can take you around as well.

So I assume either is fine so I can go ahead and get you started?

Years
    hey im new here and i would like a mentor to help me out
    1. What boards are you most interested in? ROM hacking, Competitive battling
    2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM hacking
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Sure, as time goes on i think my interests may sway a little bit between topics
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trying to get started on simple hacks and look at tutorials for hacks

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    cool thanks, so is it official yet?

I see you got a bit acquainted with SwiftSign, so I guess it is! :) Have fun!

hey im new here and i would like a mentor to help me out
    1. What boards are you most interested in? ROM hacking, Competitive battling
    2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM hacking
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Sure, as time goes on i think my interests may sway a little bit between topics
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trying to get started on simple hacks and look at tutorials for hacks

We don't really have a ROM Hacking mentor available at this time, since both dragon456 and DrFuji are not available, and I don't really want to overwhelm SwiftSign a bit. Since your second interest is Competitive Battling, mind if I direct you to either Requility or PlatinumDude? :) They'll teach you the basics of battling as well as take you around the board. :D

If you would prefer ROM Hacking your main interest, then I can go ahead and take you in if you like. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would be honored. <3 I'll send you a PM in juuuuuust a bit. :)

Also, I know the Mentor list is slightly outdated. Blame me and my lack of interwebz. >_< I'll get it updated tonight! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    1) What boards are you most interested in?
    I am very interested in ROM hacking and Emulation.

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    The same as above although I am interested in getting to understand the Roleplay and Clubs sections.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Yes, possibly sometime in the future but not at the moment though.

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    Hopefully get some help in eventually creating my own hack ROM.

Years
    Hey, just looking for a mentor :)

1. What boards are you most interested in? 4th Generation Gaming and Challenges.
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Competitive Battling.
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yea, namely FanFiction.
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make some close friends that I can Skype with and chat, and learn new things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back