• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well, I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Daisy refuses to give my pokemon massages! Does somebody know why?

To be able to receive a massage from Daisy Oak, you will have to visit her between 3om and 4pm in her house in Pallet Town. Those are the only times you will be able to get one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    To be able to receive a massage from Daisy Oak, you will have to visit her between 3om and 4pm in her house in Pallet Town. Those are the only times you will be able to get one.

I know but it still doesn't work

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Odd. Are you trying to get more than one? It's once a day.

Only other thing I can think of is that either you have to beat Blue (or Green in Japan, same Viridian Gym Leader though first (doubt that), or you've got Red's house somehow. XD But I don't know why you can't if that's the case...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Odd. Are you trying to get more than one? It's once a day.

Only other thing I can think of is that either you have to beat Blue (or Green in Japan, same Viridian Gym Leader though first (doubt that), or you've got Red's house somehow. XD But I don't know why you can't if that's the case...

I already defeated Blue. And it's true that I first tried to do it more than once day but that didn't work so I gave it rest. But now a few days later it still doesn't work!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I already defeated Blue. And it's true that I first tried to do it more than once day but that didn't work so I gave it rest. But now a few days later it still doesn't work!
    Have you tried changing your DS clock settings? Maybe that may be the problem. Like in Pal Park, if you try to change the time, the massages might stop fora week maybe.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Have you tried changing your DS clock settings? Maybe that may be the problem. Like in Pal Park, if you try to change the time, the massages might stop fora week maybe.

Yes, but it didn't work so I decided to put things back to normal, but I am now a few days further and I still can't get a massage.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • have just beaten red but I can't get the hoen starters, the sylph co is always empty... any ideas?
    Try getting the Kanto starters first from Prof. Oak in Pallet Town. You've already collected all 16 badges and defeated Red, so you should be able to choose one without difficulty. Then, go back to the Silph. Co and check to see if you find Steven there. If he is, then he should give you one of the Hoenn starters to choose from.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
  • Try getting the Kanto starters first from Prof. Oak in Pallet Town. You've already collected all 16 badges and defeated Red, so you should be able to choose one without difficulty. Then, go back to the Silph. Co and check to see if you find Steven there. If he is, then he should give you one of the Hoenn starters to choose from.

have just done that, still nothing

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • well ummm i will try to answer some ?'s.First to get greens number(massage from daisy)
    Green is probably the hardest number to get. You need to get the SAME Pokemon
    massaged by Daisy a couple times. Daisy massages between 3pm - 4pm, once a day.
    It is, thankfully, possible to time travel for her massages, but you need to
    do it in a very specific way, unlike just changing the time to the correct
    period for the other fifteen Gym Leaders.

** There is also a possiblity that you need to get a Pokemon who DOESN'T have
    max happiness already massaged by Daisy. When I tried with my Typhlosion I did
    it five times and nothing, but with a random Pidgey I got from Route 1 it took
    me two tries and then I got Green's number. It is possible they combined to
    give me the number after two massages instead of the three or four reported or
    it could just be random. I don't really know, but I'd implore you to get an
    unhappy Pokemon from the wild, take it to Daisy, get it massaged, then again
    the next day and the next day after that if needed and hope for the best. **

The steps you need to do to time travel for Daisy is as follows:
    1. Set the time to 23:59pm.
    2. Load the game, wait for the time to roll over to 00:00, then save the game.
    3. Set the time to 14:59pm.
    4. Load the game, wait for it to roll over to 3:00pm.
    5. Talk to Daisy (it may take a try or two to get her to massage) and she'll
    massage the Pokemon of your choice.
    6. Save and go back to Step 1.
    7. Rinse and repeat the above until you've got Green's number or otherwise done
    using Daisy's massages.
    -- Remember NOT to touch the date! --
    -- Note that she will probably not allow you a massage as soon as it becomes
    3pm, but after a minute or so it SHOULD work. Keep trying until it works. --
    2nd to get hoeen starters:
    REQUIREMENT: Defeat Red on Mt. Silver, release Lati@s

At any point after defeating Red and having done the magnet pass quest so that
    the Lati of your version has been released into the wild, fly to Saffron City
    and enter Silph Co. Bring a free slot in your party, though.

On the far right of the building you will find Steven Stone again. Talk to him
    and he'll offer you a choice of a Hoenn starter. The top option is Treecko,
    the middle option is Torchic and the bottom option is Mudkip. As long as you
    have a free slot in your party, just pick the option of the starter you want
    to get it.

After you have it, Steven will leave. You can talk to him in the Pewter Museum
    now to get him back into Silph Co for a trade

this is not from me its from a guide written by
    Andrew "Drayano" Brooks so all credits goes to him

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
  • Mmmh in fact the Lati of my region has already been released (magnet train quest).

EDIT : i spoke to the copycat again then to some guys in the pewter city musuem and there he is.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    My patched SoulSilver ROM keeps going slow when played on DeSuMe emulator and crashing when played on NO$GBA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back