• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    You need to use the sticks. When you step on the sticks, Farfetch'd will face you, and you need to press A to it from behind. It takes a little practice to get it right, but it's not that hard if you know what you're doing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Okay heres the deal,

im on the ss aqua but i'm stuck i have no idea what to do, most obvious reason for this is i don't speak or understand japanese. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Could anyone help please?
    Just been told i have to get the secretpotion by jasmine but a man is blocking my path to surth to cianwood I can't read japanese so i have no idea what he's telling me to do

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Have you actually been up the Lighthouse to see that Amphy is sick? Or are you just playing by memory from GSC?

xXI JOE IXx

Mistys not in her gym or at route 25, and the route to seafoam islands is blocked, I went to the power station, and some policeman said something to me, what do I do?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Misty is up by Bill's house, if you remember where that is. I think that's Route 27 or 28. Just go up Nugget Bridge and through all the people and you'll find her.

xXI JOE IXx

No, how do i do this? I'm guessing this is what the cop said at the power station

Years
    No, how do i do this? I'm guessing this is what the cop said at the power station
    Have you been into Misty's gym? If you have you'd probably have bumped into a Rocket Grunt who was running out of th ebuilding. Then, you need to go up to the bridge and battle him, then you can go back to the gym and get the machine part for the train on a pile of surf rings.

xXI JOE IXx

Have you been into Misty's gym? If you have you'd probably have bumped into a Rocket Grunt who was running out of th ebuilding. Then, you need to go up to the bridge and battle him, then you can go back to the gym and get the machine part for the train on a pile of surf rings.
    Odd, I've been there, and I didn't see him :\

EDIT: HOLY CRAP he just appeared, that scared the life out of me! Thanks:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back