• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old member!!! I'm back!!

Years
  • Holy moly.. your account is old. @~@; This is certainly a very unexpected surprise, welcome back! I almost feel a wave of nostalgia coming over me just from looking at your account creation date.

Since you've been gone for so long we would certainly urge you to tell us about yourself, though. There are so many new members around now and I'm sure most of them don't remember you, so it's good to talk a little bit to get to know our community. n~n Is Houndoom your favorite Pokemon? Do you still keep up with the series? Looking forward to X and Y? ...and lastly, what hobbies do you have? All that fun stuff is always cool to know about. It'd help us see what we all have in common and the like.

You'll also find that quite a bit has changed here since your last post in 2009.. so you're in for a good bit of exploring. Be sure to re-read the rules if you haven't done that yet! Once that's done you should go ahead and dig around. It's really great to know that members from so long ago still remember about this place enough to check it out again. Now hopefully this time around you'll stick here for even longer, yeah? :D

Enjoy your stay once again and awesome meeting you! I'm always here to help if you need it so don't hesitate to message me.

Years
  • Hey there houndoom, welcome back to PC!!

Wow, 2003?! That'd sure be a long time member for sure! But it's always good to see new members joinin' us back as always! (:

Remember to refresh yourself with the rules if you havent already done so yourself and always feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator if ya ever have a question! ;)

Hope ya stick around! Feel free to send me a VM if ya ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh wow you joined back in 2003? Well you were last here in 2009 , but still your account is old! O.e You've really been on here for really a long time. 10 times longer compared to me who's only been here for a year and a half. XD But welcome back to PC houndoomofdarkness!

But anyway, why not tell us more about you? Since you've been gone for so long, it's hard to say whether or not any one remembers who you are. So this is a good opportunity to re-introduce yourself since there's tons of new faces here! What was your reason for coming back here? Anything about Pokemon you like ? Are you excited for Pokemon X and Y as much as I am? There's been a tons of changes since you were last here , especially with how things are ran here. The structure of the forum is different with many sections being added and removed. Some have been renamed and rearranged too. A lot of the staff members from that time are no longer here. Some were demoted or left for personal reasons. Some members were added to staff. Though even with all the changes, we're still the friendly and close community you remember!

I'm gonna let you explore the place again now. ^_^ It's a good idea to explore the forums again to adjust to the changes and you can also find good places to post in. Like I said there's been a ton of changes since 2009. You should also check over the rules again cause it's definitely different. If you need any help , you can just contact a staff member and they'll help out. Though considering how old of a member you are, you probably know most of the ropes of this place. XD Lastly, feel free to talk to me anytime! I'm always open to chat so go ahead VM me if you like. :)

Anyways! Have a lot of fun here and hopefully we see you around here more!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    OMG... 2003

Welcome back I am guessing you've missed out on alot of news when did you go inactive exactly?

Back