• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Member newly returned

Years
  • Hello everyone!

I know it's been about 8 years since I was here last! I sort of ended up having unexpected adventures and finally I'm returning here.

If I knew you before i'll be honest I may not remember. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

pkmin3033

Well, I'd have a job to remember you, as I only joined last month. xD

In any case, welcome back to PC! It's great that you've decided to rejoin us after so long an absence! Ooh, what sort of unexpected adventures did you have? If you don't mind sharing them, that is...I realize "unexpected" can also mean "bad" as well as good. xD

Did the excitement of ORAS bring you back here? A lot of people have suddenly gone back into full-scale hype mode now that HOENN CONFIRMED has been...well, confirmed. xD

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and look forward to seeing you around on the forums! Feel free to shoot me a VM anytime if you want to talk~

Years
  • Ah that is crazy long! Welcome back to the forum, awesome to have you here again.

Lots has changed since 2006 here so I'm sure you'll have a fair bit to catch up on, though we're always around to assist if need be. :) I joined originally in 2006 but didn't become active until 2011.. a whole five years later, heh. Eight years is pretty crazy though.

See you around and enjoy the forum. n~n Like Zeria said, are you anxious for OR/AS or did you just decide to return to get involved in a Pokemon community again? Right now there is tons of excitement surrounding the third generation remakes coming later this month.

Have a fantastic time on PC once again.

Years
  • 8 years? I was still in high school back then. But hey, welcome back Athena!

As Sheep said, a lot has changed about the forums such as some sections have changed, and the staff have also changed as well. Hopefully you can get caught up and find your bearings around the community again. Also, like the others said, any reason as to why you decided to return after all that time away?

Have fun settling in again and hopefully we can get to know you as a new generation of PC friends. I'll be seeing you around, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Well some good and some bad things have happened since then. I was also still in the military when I joined. I've moved halfway across the country at this point and it's been really interesting.

I was mostly involved in the Role play section before and I have to say I've no idea what's going on with this new thing you've mentioned. I was actually reading one of my old fanfics I'd done for pokemon and couldn't help but smile. I was actually clearing out my email afterwards and found that I'd been sent a happy birthday mail from the site so decided why not come back.

That being said... it looks like I have a lot of pokemon to catch up on!

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Athena. I too haven't been on here for ages as I always messed with the moderators and got banned haha. Oh, it's been long since I was that immature. Well, welcome back. I'll see you around.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

I know it's been about 8 years since I was here last! I sort of ended up having unexpected adventures and finally I'm returning here.

If I knew you before i'll be honest I may not remember. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey Athena,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. 8 years is a really long while, but nonetheless a welcome is still in order, no? I'm actually quite new myself, having joined sometime this year, so I haven't seen you before. I hope to get to know you better in the coming days and weeks though!

It may seem like a random question, but how do you remember your username and password after 8 years, or do you have something akin to a common username/passcode or personal system of sorts? I couldn't remember my username if I was off the site for that long, so congrats. :p

Are you looking forward to ORAS though? I can't wait for the release on 21st November, which is in about a few weeks time. We have a entire forum dedicated to it, as well as forums for every generation of the Pokemon series and many other smaller sections, so you might want to check that out as well.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or drop a question, I'll be more than happy to help. Hope you'll stick around, and good luck! ^~^

Back