• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I think it would be hilarious if Farfetch'd was given a really powerful evolution. Same thing with Dunsparce. Those two deserve it, after all the crap they've been through.

i liked farfetch'd ^_^ i dont think hes all that weak ppl say he is, cuz i enjoyed usin him in R/B/Y/FR/LG

i just never use him, cuz i can only get him threw trade til HG/SS :(
    but ill probably raise one now :3

dunsparce should evolve into the first: Normal/Dragon type :3
    that would be so bad ass <3

Finnix

The Dragon Elite
    Years
  • evo donphan

evo ariados

evo grumpig

evo sandslash

evo xatu

evo persian ( like a panther)

evo yanmega (makes it finaly a dragon type)

tell me what u think

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Shuckle. Part steel type evo. Mainly all it needs is to learn Iron Defense. Even if it dosen't get an evo.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Wobbuffet- just because i like to use them and i would like better stats and to see what they would come up with.

fearow- i would like to see most of the 1st gen get three evo's (thats it)

sandslash- basically the same thing again but i would like to see what they come up with.

ninetales- i love ninetales just would like to see them be alittle better in the stats area

dugtrio- just to see if they could and if people would recognize that its a dugtrio evolved

Arcanine- dosnt need one, just want one that can destroy more.

Cloyster- i feel like it gets looked over to much, if it got an evo maybe people would use it more.
    Starmie- same thing as cloyster

snorlax- just to see a new beast be made.

Forretress- i feel like it gets over looked, new evo new interest.

Girafarig- poor thing, its strong but no one seems to use it

Ursaring- i want to see it pick up another type

Skarmory- it dosnt have a pre evo or and evo, help it out.

Torkoal- i havent seen anyone use it or even like it, it needs it.

Altaria- to round out a three evo family.

Honchkrow- i didnt like it and would like to see it evolve into something more cool then what it did.

also they need more fire type pokemon, it seems like there is always about >10 new ones and like 10000 new grass types. seriously do we need that much?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I want to see a evolution to Lucario... much like togetic got one this past generation and the Lucario evo has the same stat total as either Togekiss or Arcanine so it doesn't become all powerful like the Pseudo legendaries.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I would like a pensir to have two evoltuions, maybe he will be a pesudo-legendary like tyraintar or salamance.

Years
  • I think a kangaskhan pre-volution would look pretty cool...
    Heracross could use an evolution...
    But what i would most like to see is either an evolution on steelix or another branch off of onix, that is part rock part dragon. Still evolves through trade whilst holding a dragon scale or a kings rock...
    That would be awweessommee ^.^

Ayselipera

I feel silly saying this, but I'm actually kind of scared to see any old Pokemon with new prevos or evos. After generation IV's prevos and evos came out and were a little less than lackluster I don't want to jump the gun and say, "Yes this Pokemon needs an evolution because..." out of fear that it might not be at all what I'm anticipating. I just don't want to put a death sentence on any of the non-evolved or under evolved Pokemon still out there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wobbuffet- just because i like to use them and i would like better stats and to see what they would come up with.

fearow- i would like to see most of the 1st gen get three evo's (thats it)

sandslash- basically the same thing again but i would like to see what they come up with.

ninetales- i love ninetales just would like to see them be alittle better in the stats area

dugtrio- just to see if they could and if people would recognize that its a dugtrio evolved

Arcanine- dosnt need one, just want one that can destroy more.

Cloyster- i feel like it gets looked over to much, if it got an evo maybe people would use it more.
    Starmie- same thing as cloyster

snorlax- just to see a new beast be made.

Forretress- i feel like it gets over looked, new evo new interest.

Girafarig- poor thing, its strong but no one seems to use it

Ursaring- i want to see it pick up another type

Skarmory- it dosnt have a pre evo or and evo, help it out.

Torkoal- i havent seen anyone use it or even like it, it needs it.

Altaria- to round out a three evo family.

Honchkrow- i didnt like it and would like to see it evolve into something more cool then what it did.

also they need more fire type pokemon, it seems like there is always about >10 new ones and like 10000 new grass types. seriously do we need that much?

Half of the pokemon you just named are OU anyways. Why make them evolve into something that will just compete in Uber?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i changed my mind, after sinnohs train wreck, no new evolutions
    except eeveelutions, sableye&mawhile evolution (if done correctly), and dunsparce evolution

other than that,i cant stand the thought of our pokemon gettin horrid evolutions T_T

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
  • Evolution for Seaking
    Evolution for Marowak
    Evolution for Banette
    Evolution for Steelix
    Evolution for Starmie
    Evolution for Hypno

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Personally, I hope that they don't give any preexisting pokémon new evolutions but I know that they're going to anyway. I was really pissed with what they did to Electabuzz, Magmar, Tangela, Magneton, etc. but I know that pokémon like Kangaskhan (!), Tauros, Pinsir, and Jynx's days are numbered.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I'd prefer that there weren't as many old Pokemon as there were in Sinnoh. A few would be okay, but I'd like to see more new ones.

And NO new evolutions... With a few exceptions, the ones that were introduced in Gen IV were just terrible. We seriously don't need anymore. I also don't think that any more Eeveelutions are necessary... There's not much left to make now.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Give old Pokemon branching evolutions. That way, if you don't like it, you can ignore it and still get the up'd stats. Y/Y?

And I want cute, baby versions of vicous Pokemon. A tiny pebble snake of Onix would be cute. o3o

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I want a baby Kanghaskhan (sp?) a Bug/Dark evolution for Pinsir, and not too many others. Nothing that doesn't need it, and PLEASE don't make a repeat of Togekiss. If you must make a new evo, make it cool like Glaceon, Mamoswine or Magnezone.

Last edited:

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • To all you who want a Pachirisu evo, omg, no. You have no idea. I once tried to make a fakemon evo for Pachi, and oh god so so ugly. Almost anyoway you do it it ends up looking like an angry Bibarel. Oh god. Bad memories. ...All that aside, if they could make a pretty evo for Pachi without ruining its adorable-ness-iality, I wouldn't be apposed to it.

I'd like to see evos for Jynx, Delibird, Farfetch'd, Sableye, Octillery, Octillery, and Octillery. Octillery could evolve to be a fire/water epic gigantor octopus, dark red in color. Maybe even a Kracken. It just sucks that my favorite animal is an octopus and the one octopus poke is kind of lame xD
    Prevos for Tauros/Miltank, and Tropius, the us. (Short for usual, btw) xD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dragon-type Eevee. Drageon or something like that, because I think there are only two types without an Eeveelution that are dominated by one stat only.

Baby Kangaskhan. Starts out as the creature in its pouch, and when it's placed in the daycare with something else in the No Eggs egg group, it would gain the ability to evolve.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    To all you who want a Pachirisu evo, omg, no. You have no idea. I once tried to make a fakemon evo for Pachi, and oh god so so ugly. Almost anyoway you do it it ends up looking like an angry Bibarel. Oh god. Bad memories. ...All that aside, if they could make a pretty evo for Pachi without ruining its adorable-ness-iality, I wouldn't be apposed to it.

im sure nintendo wouldnt **** up their new mascot :P
    plus it can keep its adorableness& still be badass *points to togetic*

I liked the old designs. The new designs are terrible....they sort of look like digimon x.x

lmao finally someone says it XD i thought the same thing XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back