• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    How dare you call Jynx ugly. How is this ugly
    Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Anyway besides that yeah I agree about the Delibird part...don't know what I was thinking there xD. Oh...god...mewthree sounds horrible Dx.

BUT BUT BUT LOOK AT SUGIMORI ART

Yeah, I wouldn't want that to kiss me, either. ):
    it's even fondling itself

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    BUT BUT BUT LOOK AT SUGIMORI ART

Yeah, I wouldn't want that to kiss me, either. ):
    it's even fondling itself

eww That's smexy :o just look at those lips and that beautiful purple blob like head. That's sheer beauty. Oh what about pre evo for Zangoose and Seviper :D?

Markus_of_Hoenn

Grass-Type Lover
    Years
  • Eevee Evo's needed:
    -Rock(Litheon)
    -Ground(Terreon)
    -Flying(Aveon)
    -Ghost(Spectreon)
    -Steel(Steeleon)
    -Dragon(Draceon)
    -etc...
    But no Bug in my opinion, that's just me.
    Sableye(My favorite "shoulder mountable" pokemon) needs an evo.
    Legendaries are getting old... I mean the is already the "God" pokemon. what more is needed let alone legendary evolutions...
    A Fire/Grass type pokemon(kinda difficult to be supereffected by any attack so maybe not, then again there are other counter-type pokemon.)
    A Grass/Dragon type pokemon
    just ideas...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • ALL RIGHT!

I got it! Technically, in the theory of evolution (not that I believe in human evolution, but I do believe in animal evolution), animals on different sides of the world evolve and change differently because of their environment.

If this new region really is America/Canada, then technically, there's such a grand distance that animals would have evolved and changed differently!

My point: technically, both work. New evolutions and new Pokemon because of the new environment.

I prefer 100% new Pokemon because of the distance, though :| makes more sense to me!

Markus_of_Hoenn

Grass-Type Lover
    Years
  • Isshu Region is that far away? Then yea, I agree with you. Then again with all the travel and cultural diffusion(The Pokemon world is a very peaceful place), I wouldn't doubt if there were a decent amount of older pokemon there.

Evee dude86

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Isshu Region is that far away? Then yea, I agree with you. Then again with all the travel and cultural diffusion(The Pokemon world is a very peaceful place), I wouldn't doubt if there were a decent amount of older pokemon there.

LOL peaceful? It's a Utopian world with no real form of government anywhere, no wars/conflict, disease, etc

Looks like a constant state of anarcho-Capitalism which is cool wit me lol

Years
  • To all you who want a Pachirisu evo, omg, no. You have no idea. I once tried to make a fakemon evo for Pachi, and oh god so so ugly. Almost anyoway you do it it ends up looking like an angry Bibarel. Oh god. Bad memories. ...All that aside, if they could make a pretty evo for Pachi without ruining its adorable-ness-iality, I wouldn't be apposed to it.
    lol, oh yea, anthough shuckle is statwise the ultimate wall.
    and for all those who don't want a Pachi evo, i can think of something that makes it stronger and still cute. Id draw it, cept I can't draw... T_T

Haha. I already made a sketch for Pachirisu's evo. I even named it. Inarisu (from "Inazuma", which is a flash of lightning, and "risu", which means squirrel) Maybe I'll finally scan it tomorrow.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a Pegasus Fire/Flying evo for Rapidash yet. I was always a fan of that idea.

But the one I'd LOVE to see would be a special type of evolution for Plusle/Minun, where they actually join together. The only way to evolve them would be to have them level up at the same time in a double battle. That would be awesome.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Plusle and Minun! Me being stupid when I was younger, thought they evolved or were related somehow to Latios/Latias. XD

Pinsir, Although I doubt it, It's so forgotten...

And A Miltank/Tauros Pre-Evo.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Also, I want an ugly Farfetch'd evolution just to laugh at its ugliness.

o o
    .O

YOU MEAN PERSON!!!

poor little farfetch'd has already been eaten to endangered status!
    how could you be so cruel!!

on topic: I still want that absol evo, as long as they go back to gen 3 style this time, thier pokemon were so cool.
    like, uber cool!

Years
  • Poor lonely Stantler needs an evolution, I don't care if it's a pre-evolution or a regular evolution, I think he needs one :/

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I don't mind who Game Freak chooses to make evolutions for, as long as they look cool, and they've never disappointed me.

Years
  • Okay, I scanned my drawing of a Pachirisu evolution, but I won't have time to color it today or tomorrow, so you get a pencil sketch for now. I looked at the original designs for Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and Pachirisu. I thought that Pachirisu was somewhere between Pichu and Pikachu in terms of designs, so I made "Inarisu" somewhere between Pikachu and Raichu on the design spectrum. I did not try to make it too fancy; simplicity is king for "cute" pokemon like Pachirisu. I DID, however, get rid of the ridiculous spikes on its tail. I would love to see something like this in B/W.

EDIT: Also, any better suggestions for how to evolve it other than "Level up via happiness while holding a Light Ball" would be welcome.

Click the spoiler link to see the picture
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Gen IV had awesome additions to evolution chains, Way better addition than gen III. I can almost guarantee there will be no flying evo of eevee simply because pure flying types don't happen. Arceus with sky plate is the only pure flying type. A dragon eevee would just be retarded because dragon type is too good. poison, ground, rock, ghost, or steel could be decent eeveelutions.
    Miltank/taurus pre evo is a good idea. A baby lapras is long overdue simply because it would be awesome. Alternate forms of current and previous starters would be sick. Some of the lame pokemon could use evolutions. Look at yanma, it sucked but yanmega is pretty cool. The game is just better when there is a good pool of evenly matched pokemon so making some of the "filler material" pokemon better will improve the games greatly.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I can see the first four getting evos, but not Delibird. He's too... ugh, I had a word and I forgot it, but I meant something along the lines of other Pokémon like Ditto and Smeargle. Auxiliary, maybe? Anyway, I meant that I don't think it'll get an evo because it was sort of pointless in the first place.

Delibird desperately needs an evolution, along with Farfetch'd. Otherwise he's useless.

A Pinsir pre-evolution would be kinda cool, but I also want the Khangaskan pre-evolution to happen as well. Tropius could use both a pre-evolution and an evolution.

I find no reason as to why you guys want evolutions on pokemon that are already decent on their own. Absol...seriously? 130 base attack 'nuff said. Evolution to Scizor?! ....not even gonna argue that... And now skarmory? base 140 defense.....it's already OU....man

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back