• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think that the standalone pokemon should get some sort of evolution. I see pokemon like Tropius and Pachirisu and i think, 'there's got to be more to them.' I mean, come on guys. Let's accept a little bit of change. But I think they need to leave most of the first and second generations alone because Rhyperior was a big mistake imo.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I think that the standalone pokemon should get some sort of evolution. I see pokemon like Tropius and Pachirisu and i think, 'there's got to be more to them.' I mean, come on guys. Let's accept a little bit of change. But I think they need to leave most of the first and second generations alone because Rhyperior was a big mistake imo.

i completely agree mate

i hope they do my pachee justice :3

Years
  • here's what we need:
    1) a baby kangaskhan - c'mon, why isnt there one already?
    2)a male Kangaskhan family member - surely all of them cant be female (unless it really is linked to the cubone family)
    3) a Mrs. Mime - seriously, a female Mr. mime? that's just wrong.
    4) A farfetch'd evolution: my fav. bird cant be left in the cold, you know.
    5) a Heracross evolution - make this powerhouse even more powerful.
    6) Absol evo: needs an evo to be good.
    7)Pinsir Evo: same as above.
    8) Ursaring Evo (maybe): although i dont know how much more beastly you can get with that thing
    9) Skarmoury Evo: definitley... for something that's harder to catch than some legendaries, this needs an evolution.
    10)Eeveelutions: c'mon, the list needs to finish.
    11)Torkoal Evo: that white smoke needs some use.
    12)Magnetric Evo: should be interesting.
    13) Pikachu alternate evolution: :P that would be interesting
    14)Corsola Evo: needs to be better.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    here's what we need:
    1) a baby kangaskhan - c'mon, why isnt there one already?
    2)a male Kangaskhan family member - surely all of them cant be female (unless it really is linked to the cubone family)
    3) a Mrs. Mime - seriously, a female Mr. mime? that's just wrong.
    4) A farfetch'd evolution: my fav. bird cant be left in the cold, you know.
    5) a Heracross evolution - make this powerhouse even more powerful.
    6) Absol evo: needs an evo to be good.
    7)Pinsir Evo: same as above.
    8) Ursaring Evo (maybe): although i dont know how much more beastly you can get with that thing
    9) Skarmoury Evo: definitley... for something that's harder to catch than some legendaries, this needs an evolution.
    10)Eeveelutions: c'mon, the list needs to finish.
    11)Torkoal Evo: that white smoke needs some use.
    12)Magnetric Evo: should be interesting.
    13) Pikachu alternate evolution: :P that would be interesting
    14)Corsola Evo: needs to be better.

you forgot pachirisu
    and shuckle
    :P

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Where's my Tropius evo? D:

I can totally see him turning into some crazy monster thing and eating the babies of Pokémon like Tyranitar and Dragonite.

TotoPacMan

*insert witty title*
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Baby kangaskhan(sp?). That's all i care about. teasing me with substitutes and the likes.... >_<

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lol, oh yea, anthough shuckle is statwise the ultimate wall.
    and for all those who don't want a Pachi evo, i can think of something that makes it stronger and still cute. Id draw it, cept I can't draw... T_T

lol shuckle is beast :P

ill draw one :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    i gotta comeback and second hybrid breeding. I also wouldnt mind seeing a Mewthree just for kicks. Thatd make an epic endgame legendary ahahha

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    are you kidding? seeing a mewthree would be mindblowing.
    and i wanted a hybrid-dex since the start of 4th gen.

I hope "mewthree" never ever ever ever ever ever ever exists. We already have Arceus and Mew and Mewtwo; what's with you guys wanting more god-like Pokémon? ):

I want baby Miltank/Tauros called Milkalf, plz.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • Why isn't there a branching evolution for weepinbell? If gloom evolves into bellosom and vileploom, shouldn't weeepinbell evolve alternatively as well?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm not all for evolutions but good there are qutie a number of pokemon that needs pre-evos. How weird is it to hatch a Kangaskhan that is holding a baby Kangaskhan in its pouch. Plus, that baby should have been a pokemon a long time ago. Alongside Kanga are those pokemon that are just to huge and looks more adultish as first forms. Lapras, Miltank, Tauros, Stantler, and Skarmory are some example.

A pokemon that I say needs an evo is Jynx. Yes...jynx is one of my favorite pokemon but that is not the case. Jynx was introduced alongside Electabuzz and Magmar in the first gen. All three went pre-evo second gen, but fourth gen only Electabuzz and Magmar gets an evolution leaving Jynx out. They gotten uglier so why can't she get ugly along with the other two she was introduced with and went to childhood with.

Besides her, there are those pokemon that people easily ignore that needs evos. Pachirisu, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, and Delibird are some of the main ones.

Still, I really believe they should stick with the concept of something new then fideling around with some of the past pokemon. Next thing you now they could be giving Cherrim an new evolution :[.

Years
  • I hope "mewthree" never ever ever ever ever ever ever exists. We already have Arceus and Mew and Mewtwo; what's with you guys wanting more god-like Pokémon? ):

I want baby Miltank/Tauros called Milkalf, plz.
    kid, you can't be serious. where were you in the days of BRY, when people thought mew was under the truck at vermillion port? it doesnt have to be a super epic pokemon, but a throwback to the rumors of the 1st generation. lighten up a little.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Why isn't there a branching evolution for weepinbell? If gloom evolves into bellosom and vileploom, shouldn't weeepinbell evolve alternatively as well?

Pokémon is not always perfectly balanced.

A pokemon that I say needs an evo is Jynx. Yes...jynx is one of my favorite pokemon but that is not the case. Jynx was introduced alongside Electabuzz and Magmar in the first gen. All three went pre-evo second gen, but fourth gen only Electabuzz and Magmar gets an evolution leaving Jynx out. They gotten uglier so why can't she get ugly along with the other two she was introduced with and went to childhood with.

Besides her, there are those pokemon that people easily ignore that needs evos. Pachirisu, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, and Delibird are some of the main ones.

Still, I really believe they should stick with the concept of something new then fideling around with some of the past pokemon. Next thing you now they could be giving Cherrim an new evolution :[.

Isn't Jynx already ugly enough? D:<

I can see the first four getting evos, but not Delibird. He's too... ugh, I had a word and I forgot it, but I meant something along the lines of other Pokémon like Ditto and Smeargle. Auxiliary, maybe? Anyway, I meant that I don't think it'll get an evo because it was sort of pointless in the first place.

kid, you can't be serious. where were you in the days of BRY, when people thought mew was under the truck at vermillion port? it doesnt have to be a super epic pokemon, but a throwback to the rumors of the 1st generation. lighten up a little.

I was four and I didn't understand that I needed to step on the red carpet to leave the house so I was stuck in my house for the first four months of playing Red. ):

But yeah, I still don't want to see it ever happen. A playoff on the old rumors? Why not make the Pokégods and Pikablu too? Oh wait, we already have Marill. ):

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • If anyone else suggests a Skarmory evo I'm going to lose it. >.<

I'm really hoping for Hacking, an evolution for Weezing. It could possibly gain a Dark type for awesomeness but keeping it Poison is prefferable. It wouldn't get a huge stat boost just a little bit in HP and maybe +5 in Def. Just so we'd finally have an awesome powerful (mono) poison type in OU. Roserade doesn't count.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I think the Pokemon are fine with the evolutions/preevolutions that they have now. However, in the event that I have to choose, I would say that Miltank and Kangaskhan need preevoultions more than any one needs an evolution.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

i remember that, i actually tried to hack the game and put mew there, hopin that all games were connected, i felt so stupid lol

but seriously we need a jynx evo just ot even it out EN is correct on that ^_^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Isn't Jynx already ugly enough? D:<

How dare you call Jynx ugly. How is this ugly
    Jynx.gif

Anyway besides that yeah I agree about the Delibird part...don't know what I was thinking there xD. Oh...god...mewthree sounds horrible Dx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back