• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravi

Pro trainer
Years
  • Maybe, some evolutions like these?
    1. Chimecho to Chimebell [psychic]
    2. Vulpix to Flavarra [fire/psychic]
    3. Scizor to Metascizor [steel/dragon]
    4. Jynx to Frossnesis [ice/psychic]
    5. Absol to Reapersol [dark/dragon]
    6. Seviper to Frostadder [poison/ice]
    7. Eevee to Dracoveon [dragon/flying]
    8. Combee[male] to Wasking [poison/flying]

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
  • I'd like to see evolutions for Farfetch'd, Furret, Linoone, Manetric (because it looks so goddamn ugly, maybe an evo can help), Sharpedo, Pachirisu and Cherrim. The rest is nice as it is.

Setosama

LegendaryPokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I'd like to see evolutions for Farfetch'd, Furret, Linoone, Manetric (because it looks so goddamn ugly, maybe an evo can help), Sharpedo, Pachirisu and Cherrim. The rest is nice as it is.

Hey! Don't BASH on Manetric! He's one of my favorite Pokemon from Advanced Gen! He's like Ampharos. GREAT in game but not so much outside of it.

Jarate

The Jar Based Karate
    Years
  • Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, Ledian, Corsola, Shuckle, and Swalot. Give evos to the Pokemon that actually need them.

But a Wobbufett Evo for the Lulz would be nice.

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    ground type eevee evo that has to do with sand, hence:

SANDEON

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    I think there should be a new evo for Sableye.
    That has to be one of my favourite pokemon, and it would be kickass.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Fearow. Fearow needs a bit of love, and its rival -- Pidgoetto -- has an evolved form that puts it beyond Fearow's scope =/

I wouldn't mind a Marowak evolution, either. Dual-wielding bone clubs, perchance?

Staryu / Starmie line, named "Staruss".

Pre-evo or evo of Pinsir wouldn't be too bad.

Pre-evo of Lapras

Alternate evolution path of Dratini - Dragonair. I don't like going into Dragonite -- I'd prefer keeping the same slender, blue design, thanks.

Ariados. It's just plain weak, and bugs can always use an extra evo.

Dunsparce. It could use an evolution, really.

Sableye. It needs it pretty bad, and the concept is good enough to continue it.

Zangoose and Seviper. Would love to see both.

Buneary alternate male evolution

Glameow alternate evolution.

Years
  • I don't wish for any Pokemon evolutions in the next generation. In my opinion, maybe one or two could be made, but other than that, they should leave them the way they are.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    A Farfetch'd evo would be really sweet. It could be a big swan thing with an onion sceptre!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Jynx really needs one. They gave Electabuzz and Magmar one, so Jynx needs one too.

Also:

Banette
    Absol
    Luvdisc

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
  • I believe all Pokemon deserve evolutions.
    I honestly don't want pokemon like Lapras and Farfetch'd to have one..I don't know. They're special.

I want a baby Meowth. Sandshrew and Sandslash should have an epic 3rd evolution. Miltank should have an evolution. And the Omanyte/Omastar Kabuto/Kabutop pair seem to be missing something. I want 3rd evolutions for them, too. Heracross needs an evo. One for Aerodactyl would be epic, too. Oh, and Qwilfish, too.
    I agree, Tauros needs an evo :D
    My list is getting too long.

Years
  • We don't want all our eeveelutions to come at once, personally I'm hoping for just a steel one.

Wouldn't mind having an Arcanine evo as I want a beast of a fire pokemon, that or Houndoom.

An evo for Absol please and I couldn't really care for pre-evos as I find them useless

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    i doubt there will be any new evos
    If you look at the gens we have had so far,
    gen I all new pokemon (obviously)
    gen II lots of evolutions added
    gen III all new pokemon (except azurill and wyanut)
    gen IIII new evolutions added
    gen IV all new pokemon?

Years
  • I personally hope that we don't get Dragon, Bug, and Flying-type Eeveelutions, because Eevee is some sort of canine. The types it has been given are really elemental types at this point, not species types. The only exception I can think of is the fish tail on Vaporeon, but Water is not exclusively "fish."

I would be happy with any other types though. Ground, Poison, Rock, Steel... they're all good in my book.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back