• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
Years
  • While some new evo's would be really cool, why? Just evolve every pokemon we have right now! then whats the point of new pokemon? If we're just gonna dwell on the old ones. I think only a couple should, as it seems pretty traditional at this point. I definitely hope for some eeveelutions!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd kinda like a meowth/skitty prevo. If its male it'll evolve into meowth, female for skitty. It WOULD make sence.

...that would be so cute! <3

I don't know whether they're considered actual opposites though :(

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I really, really, really hope there is a Miltank/ Tauros pre evo. The one for Miltak can have either smaller horns or spots.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Strange, most people are actually predicting that if one were to get a pre-evo, it would be the same pre-evo for both, or wishing, at least. XD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I'd kinda like a meowth/skitty prevo. If its male it'll evolve into meowth, female for skitty. It WOULD make sence.

Ever stated tauros/miltank prevo. Male=Tauros, female = Miltank.

The Meowth/Skitty? If that were the case, WHERE DO MALE SKITTIES/FEMALE MEOWTHS COME FROM? That's just a hug gap there. And no, they aren;t quite opposites... just similar. The Miltank/Tauros one DOES make sense, because they each only have one gender. Maybe some cute calf!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    austy14, I edited out your censor bypassing. Don't do it again or I'll do more than edit it out next time.

On the topic though, I do agree that a pre-evo of sorts for Meowth and Skitty would be unlikely, but it's still nice to speculate. Still, it'd be adorable!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Minun and Plusle ...they are totally cute as is , but I'd love to see what theyd evolve into

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Here's hoping that there will be another big insect pokemon like scyther/pinser/heracross.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Minun and Plusle ...they are totally cute as is , but I'd love to see what theyd evolve into

Maybe they could just make more random related ones, like some other math symbols. Then you could use them to get seals for the ball capsule and say 2+2=4! But then we would need number Unown... Well anyways I don like the idea of more. Like Multile and Divile! Percentile (Wait... that's taken.) But I like more seperate ones (like Eeveelutions) than add-ons (like evos/prevos)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I am praying for black and white to give evolutions to Tauros and Lapras xD

I actually want a pre evo for a Lapras. It would be so cute! I did however draw a fakemon of a Lapras evo years ago which I lost, so maybe a larger more aggressive evolution of a Lapras that is like red instead of blue would be cool.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • to be honest i'd love a miltank and taurous prevo,
    and some of the fan art fakemon i've seen are mazing,
    nintendo should hire those ppl :)
    i saw a stonix, prevo of onix, was awesome :D

xSunlightx

♥ Sinnoh's Sweatheart ♥
    Years
  • Jynx Jynx Jynx Jynx Jynx

It'll come though...or at least I think so since it's like the only gen 1 ice type that hasn't had it's stats updated. I dunno if that has any thing to do with adding smoochum before it but *shrugs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back