• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I'd like to these evolve:

Miltank, Solrock, Lunatone, Dunsparce, and Pinsir.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I'm going to have to say, Dunsparce. That little beast is just too Amazing to not have a new evolution.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    I think it's a little obvious I want to evolve... But since there's a large expanse of desert there is a small chance that dunsparce can be included in the region.

Other than that I have to agree with Lighting, with a huge amount of evolutions introduced in the fourth gen we need just a few new evolutions this time around (I would be content with 4-6).

Years
    ~Spiritomb- will it be the sarcophogus?
    ~Mime Junior- looks like that black girly toery thing could evolve from a female Mime Jr...
    ~Wormadam Snow Cloak?

I'd cry if there were to be an Eevee pre-evolution.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I can see Dunsparce evolving into a cool Normal/Dragon or pure Dragon EPIC!!!!
    Banette should evolve into something cool like Dusclops did

Eevee pre-evo!?!?!?
    Why would that EVER happen? lol
    I want more eeveelutions!!!!
    Mostly Ghost, Dragon, Flying, & Steel

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ~Spiritomb- will it be the sarcophogus?
    ~Mime Junior- looks like that black girly toery thing could evolve from a female Mime Jr...
    ~Wormadam Snow Cloak?

I'd cry if there were to be an Eevee pre-evolution.

I have to agree with you. I couldn't imagine a pre-evolution for eevee. It's already as cute and small as can be. xD;

If anything, I'd like to see different evolutions or characteristics depending on gender. Makes sense since, boys and girls don't really look the same in real life. XD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I have to agree with you. I couldn't imagine a pre-evolution for eevee. It's already as cute and small as can be. xD;

If anything, I'd like to see different evolutions or characteristics depending on gender. Makes sense since, boys and girls don't really look the same in real life. XD

I like evolving deifferently by gender, but I honestly hated the visual differences. None of them looked that good, except that hippo that was completely different color. But I in general hated it... especially pikachu's female version. I couldn't stand the tail.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years

True, but Male and Female animals usally don't look different
    If I looked at my dog before I knew her gender I would've guessed she was a boy but she was a girl (she looks like a boy)

But yeah Girls mature faster than boys so it would be cool if female pokemon evolved earlier than Males or they learned moves earlier

Back on topic: Golduck & Jynx evo please!

nm legend

Years
    a pachirisu evo would be neat(it would be Raichus ultimate rival,call it Antiraichu,which to me kinda makes sense for a name)...i cant really think of anythin else rite now... maybe a pre-evo mewtwo that looks like a lil evil mew...gamefreak should hire me

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Oh yeah, then what's this:
    Spoiler:

But yeah, you're right.
    lol, back in the day I thought Jinx was a female Mr.Mime

-I'd like to see a male combee evolution.
    although we already got alot of bee's/wasps:
    Beedrill, Ninjask, Combee, Vespiquen

Last edited:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Wow... Dunsparce sure is popular :P . Kind of agree though, it's a suprisingly popular Pokémon but it is pretty lame battle-wise :P .
    I think Dunsparce's popularity is partially due to the fact that GameFreak seems to hate it, same as why Farfetch'd has been seeing increasing popularity and cries for an evo over the past few years. They're both pretty cool ideas with bad stats for battling. Plus Dunsparce has been relatively hard to get to over the years- it was part of a swarm in Gen II, and in Gen III you could only get it in one easily overlooked area in the Sevii Islands. Farfetch'd has been a little easier to get, but it started out as ingame-trade-only, and even its own signature item hasn't helped it competitively.

Plus, c'mon, look at it. It's supposed to be ugly but you just want to hug it. It'd also make a great Dragon who's neither a legend or pseudolegend, which we could frankly use more of. Kingdra, Flygon, and Altaria need some company.

(I like it because it has a drill tail, and as we all know, drills are the most powerful weapon in the universe)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I think Dunsparce's popularity is partially due to the fact that GameFreak seems to hate it, same as why Farfetch'd has been seeing increasing popularity and cries for an evo over the past few years. They're both pretty cool ideas with bad stats for battling. Plus Dunsparce has been relatively hard to get to over the years- it was part of a swarm in Gen II, and in Gen III you could only get it in one easily overlooked area in the Sevii Islands. Farfetch'd has been a little easier to get, but it started out as ingame-trade-only, and even its own signature item hasn't helped it competitively.

Plus, c'mon, look at it. It's supposed to be ugly but you just want to hug it. It'd also make a great Dragon who's neither a legend or pseudolegend, which we could frankly use more of. Kingdra, Flygon, and Altaria need some company.

(I like it because it has a drill tail, and as we all know, drills are the most powerful weapon in the universe)

I think Kibago's line will not be pseudolegend. Just because it is a main Pokemon in the anime.

But then again, Ash had a Gible. :/

Dunsparce evolving would make me love life.

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
    If you're avoiding looking at new confirmed Generation 5 Pokémon and want them to remain a secret, you'll want to avoid this spoiler :) . It's just something I've seen a lot of people say.

Spoiler:

I'd also like to see them make more use of 'gimmick' Pokémon by letting them evolve. Minun, Plusle, Volbeat, Illumise, Kecleon and Castform, I'm looking at you. All reletivly useless in battle and were seemingly just put in as a gimmick. All RSE too, oddly.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years

When I first saw Angealen (fakemon from mystery dungeon franchise), I thought it was Dunsparce evolution, cause of the wings...
    Well you can imagine my disapointment when I was grinding a Dunsparce to lvl. 60, and finnaly realizing that it doesn't evolve!
    But seriously, Dunsparce deserves an awesome evo!

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I think Kibago's line will not be pseudolegend. Just because it is a main Pokemon in the anime.

But then again, Ash had a Gible. :/

Dunsparce evolving would make me love life.
    It's still entirely possible that Kibago and Ononokuso are related and the pseudolegend line. Personally, I find that the most likely theory right now. Plus, even if that's not the case, I think the precedent set by Togepi and Piplup shows that Kibago is going to be seriously hated by the fanbase. Like I said, Dunsparce is especially popular due to its lack of exposure. But hey, two new non-broken Dragon lines? I'd be down with that, I certainly know I'd probably use at least one of them.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
    Dunsparce evo Dragon - Normal would make my life complete. I just LOVE normal pokemon, but they're never really strong. They should make him pseudolegend. Or just legend!
    After all, he's already pseudolegend because he looks funny:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back