• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    As much as I hate to say it, I don't think we'll be getting any new evolutions.

Gen1-All original
    Gen2-New Evo's
    Gen3-All original
    Gen4-New Evo's
    Gen5-All original

(See what I mean?)
    Yeah though Generation two pre evolutions of Gen 2 pokemon but other than that it introduced all original pokemon :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Although it may follow a pattern, I still think B/W will have evolutions, just later on in the game, or perhaps the dream world. Since Gen 1 can't really be mentioned, mainly because it was the beginning, it can't use Pokemon from old generations and Generation 3 did have the pre-evolutions, as I mentioned so that doesn't completely rule it out for Generation 5.

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Altaria
    Dunsparce
    Tropius

All of these are evolutions that I want. Hmm, I suppose an Absol evolution wouldn't be too bad, either. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Here's what I want new Evolutions for:
    Muk, Arbok, Stantler, Zangoose and Seviper, Dunsparce, Lapras, Primeape, Sableye, Mawile, Torkoal!, Altaria, Tropius, Jynx

What I want pre-evolutions for:
    Khangashan (basically, just the little baby in its pouch), Hypno, Tauros and Miltank (have gender determine if it grows to be a Tauros or Miltank)

Pokemon I don't want evolutions/pre-evolutions for: Farfetch'd. He's too cool for all that jazz. Just give him some new broken item to hold instead, but keep him as cool as he is =)

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I can only get hilarious mental images of what a Jynx evolution would look like.

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
    I don't think we'll get that many evolutions of previous pokemon this gen. One of the reasons we got a lot of them last gen was because Rowan spesialized in pokemon evolution.

I wonder what Prof. Araragi would study then...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, this isn't really the thread to discuss what she would study, however, currently there are no threads on her, so if you make a general discussion thread for her, you could do so there :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd say:
    -Farfetch'd (its base stats are begging for an upgrade)
    -Absol (since it's already powerful enough, I think it might need a pre-evolution)
    -Pachirisu (same reason as Farfetch'd)
    -Dunsparce (same reason as above)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    Pre-evo of Miltank would definitely be cute. I think Pachirisu should have an evolution that won't make it so useless. Maybe an evolution of Kecleon?

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years

Scyther does have an evolution, it's Scizor...XD; It had to hold the metal coat and you have to trade it. Then afterward, it evolves into Scizor.

Well that is definitely news to me. I've never had a Scyther go through a trade (never liked trading itself, either).
    I have been enlightened, thank you. :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Pre-evo of Miltank would definitely be cute. I think Pachirisu should have an evolution that won't make it so useless. Maybe an evolution of Kecleon?

A baby calf would be cute as a pre-evolution for Miltank. :3 I actually had this in mind as well. Miltank was one of my favorite pokémon and I always saw it as the spotlight for breeders. If it gets a pre-evolution, I'm sure many people will be excited.

The same reason for Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, etc. Miltank is one of those wanted pokémon. So if it has a pre-evo, there will be a lot of people satisfied. I just hope that if these pokémon do happen to become more common, no one will consider them annoying after a little bit. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Alternate evolutions or forms could be feasible just like Shellos. Separated by a vast distance could produce a variance in evolution chains/forms/type possibly. I'm assuming Luvdisc got it's evo and i will also assume Ariados got an evo with the new tarantula pkmn. I have an inquiry; what if Parichurisu evolved into the [electric/flying type] flying squirrel? They look similar enough, right?

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
    Hmmm I think an evolvement of eevees evolvements would be so cool! Like flareon into something even more amazing. Or lapras into like a hydro-hydra lol. :D

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
    Do you guys realize that almost all of the pokemon we already know (45, I think) are all "cute" and small? Like, none of them are evolutions (except that one that looks like Luvdisc). There are no "big" pokemons confirmed yet. That's pretty strange.

I would love to see another Tyrogue evolution or something with Chatot.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
    Lets take a step back for a second. It is very likely that there will be very few new evolutions to old pokemon. This is because pre-national dex there will be no returning pokemon because Isshu exists REALLY far away from the Pokemon World which is based on regions of Japan. Therefore, Mamanbou is probably not an evolution of Luvdisc, as it appears in the promotional anime posters, which would show that its probably fairly common. If this is the case its probably pre-nat. dex.

However, they could pull a 4th gen move and just concentrate all the new evolutions at the end of the dex and not include them in the Isshu regional dex.

But if this is the case there will be very few.

And Pachirisu is not evolving into Emonga.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back