• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopaka96

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Need an item, willing to trade high level pokemon

I need a masterball,
    I can trade:
    any of the starters (kanto and johto)
    Lv. 85 nidoking
    Lv. 100 flygon
    Lv. 77 rayquaza
    Lv 83 swampert

I can also give rare candies

or instead of a master ball, I will take a ho oh, lugia, or mewtwo.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Looking For: Squirtle(!!! This is my main want--he's my fav pokemon, and I would kill to have him in my lineup), Poochyena, Taillow, Spoink, and any of the original 150 Kanto pokemon

Can Trade:(PLEASE READ): I just got Platinum the other day, so I'm only as far as Eterna City, so I can only trade pokemon available to me up to that point. If you want a pokemon I don't have, I will catch it. I know its lame, but any help would be appreciated, and I will always be availble for battles and whatnot even though my levels are still rather low(22 and under).

Please PM me if you can help. I will love you forever. <3

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Looking for: someone with an AR who knows how to check the SID of a game.

Rewarding: any TM, master ball, lucky egg, leftovers, exp. share, life orb, macho brace, any choice items, etc, just ask!
    or, if you want a pokemon, i could offer some too. just ask cause i don't know what you would be interested in. x|

please and thank you, i would appreciate it so so much! <3

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    LF: 3 Masterballs
    Offer : PP Max or Leftovers
    ----------------
    LF: [any EVENT] Celebi, Mew
    Offer: Pichu [spr2010], Darkrai [Alamos]

Years

• Pal Park is not working...

LOOKING FOR:
    ~Slugma, Lv.1, gender does not matter
    ~Numel, Lv.1, gender does not matter

private message me for my offer/(s)

used an acquaintance's Pal Park

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for a naughty Beldum (or evolutions) and naughty Horsea (or evolutions) ASAP. Shiny or not, doesn't matter. VM or PM me if you can help.

EDIT: An English Naughty Ditto could also work.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Looking for 10-15 Rare Candies! Check out my trade thread - I'm willing to trade a Shiny for these. It doesn't matter if the Rare Candies are cloned. I'm just trying to find out my SID!

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010

Hello and welcome to my trade thread!

No Hacked Pokemon. - This one is pretty much self-explanatory. Just don't do it ever.
    No begging. - If you stay and chat and we become friends I might give you free pokemon, I won't do it for just anyone.

Use my soul Silver FC and always have yours in your first post here or in your signature. I hate having to look around forever to find it.

Anything you trade to me will be cloned and redistributed.

Anything that you get here will be clones of the original or bred.

I don't not use voice chat ever, If you want to trade with it on I will have the sound off. Sorry

Don't rush me, I hate it. I will probably just deny your request if you do so.

SoulSilver FriendCode:
    Cheyane
    5156 5398 1853

[all are level one unless stated otherwise]
    [you can choose either female or male if you do not specify then you will get the first one I grab]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Looking for someone to breed me some pokes. Its for my ingame team so ivs/natures/egg moves dont really matter. I want to be traded the egg also. PM/VM me so we can work out a deal.

Want: sneasel/pichu/growlithe/poliwag/pidgey/gastly

Years
  • Deoxys anyone?

anyone got a deoxys they dont really want? i dont have super good pokemon, but i have a zapdos and a groudon...

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm currently looking for a TRU Arceus event and a Gamestop Jirachi event, both that haven't been used yet.
    I have a Gamestop PCP for it, or a wide variety of Shiny EV'd

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    1. Does anyone have a shiny vaporeon/glaceon lvl. 42-50 ? I will offer another shiny. Please pm me and we can work something out?

2. I have a male glalie lvl. 50. I am looking for a female glalie lvl. 50 or female frosslass lvl. 50

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • My kingdom.. yes my kingdom for a female lopunny.. oddly no one seems to have one for trade i'm trying to find one with cute charm ability the nature doesnt matter

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: A misdreavus, and someone to help evolve my slowpoke into slowking
    Offering: A few heracross, shuckle, skarmory, or wobbufett

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back