• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Friendly reminder:

Please review the Quick Trade Rules.

Please handle all communication via PM/VM/IM/et cetera. Don't carry out your trades here. You will receive a warning for going off topic.

:)
    Let us behave and be considerate to the other traders. ^__^

Post your offer/request once and wait until someone responds to you via personal/visitor message. Carry out your trade as such in there, not in this topic.

Delete your post here when you are done if you do not want others to bother you. :)

Last edited:

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    Looking for a counter kangkasghan... male please....

foffering all tms and berrys and comp. items....vm me only please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I really want a shiny lucario lvl. 70 or up. I can offer a shiny vileplume (lvl.50) and shiny gravedoir(lvl.31).

I also still have a darkrai uft. a shiny or another event would be nice.

no hacks please.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Looking for a magnet pull EV'd Magnezone or Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire, and at least 31 in Sp. Atk and Spe.

Name your price, I will pay good for one.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Looking for a shiney Hoppip, Skipbloom or Jumpluff.
    Please leave me a private message if you have one.
    I have shines, events and EV'd.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    @I Tried Voodoo Once - If you'd like, PM me and I'll help you out with the RNG'ing.

@Everyone else - LOOKING FOR: Official staff for my shop! I need people that can fill the following positions for my upcoming trade thread. I want this shop to offer hundreds, eventually thousands, of Pokemon, so obviously I can't do it all on my own. I've decided to stick with filling up the Shiny section on my own considering I'm an RNG Beast. If you can do one of the following positions for me, please PM me. I would need you to trade everything over to me, as I'd like everything in my shop to be on my game. It's a lot more organized that way. As compensation for your time, effort, and generosity, I will occasionally offer you your choice of anything in my shop. You'll also get an entire section to yourself. Keep in mind that thousands of people will be seeing this. I'll allow you to put anything you want in your section. :) Please see the following occupations, and then fill out the form for whichever one you'd like to apply for. Best of luck to you!

P.S. - Keep in mind that all of these need to be legit. I will NOT tolerate hacking. I also don't do cloning - don't expect to take one of these positions and clone everything you do. I've just never liked cloning. Sorry. :P

P.S.S. - If you and I have already agreed on a position, please go ahead and fill out the corresponding form just so I have it with me for reference. :)

Official EV Trainer
    Description: I'll need you to EV Train a good number of Pokemon for me. Now, the thread won't be up for some time (I'm thinking a minimum of a week from now, but I'm not entirely sure), so you have time to fill it up. However, you will have to meet a deadline. By the time I release the thread, I'll expect a minimum of 40 EV Trained Pokemon. I can give you specifics on the Pokemon I want EV Trained if you like, or I can leave it up to you. Your choice.

# Needed: Preferably 5+

--Form--
    Position: EV Trainer
    Username: ________
    # You can EV Train in 1 Day: _______
    Any you can offer immediately? Yes/No
    If yes, how many? _______
    Time(s) You Are Available: __________
    Friend Code(s): ________

EV, IV, etc. Checker
    Description: You will need an R4 and PokeSav for this. Basically, I will occasionally send you a batch of Pokemon and tell you the various information that I need on it. This could include anything from EV's to IV's to SID's.

# Needed: Preferably 3+ (in different time zones)

--Form--
    Position: EV, IV, etc. Checker
    Username: _______
    Time(s) You Are Available: ___________
    Friend Code(s): __________

Item Provider
    Description: You could also do this with an R4/PokeSav, as I could care less if the items are hacked. That doesn't matter terribly much. I want to stock pile a good number of each item in my bag on my game for the shop. This includes TM's, berries, Master Balls, Fossils, Plates, and everything else. We will be doing a LOT of trades and tradebacks with fillers holding the items.. there's definitely going to be well over a few hundred trades just for this position.

# Needed: Only 1

--Form--
    Position: Item Provider
    Time(s) You Are Available: __________
    Friend Code(s): _________

Official Breeder
    Description: You need to be able to breed various egg moves, natures, etc. etc. onto a Pokemon when requested. Simply put.

# Needed: Preferably 4+

--Form--
    Position: Breeder
    Time(s) You Are Available: _________
    Friend Code(s): _________

I believe that's it for now.. I need these positions filled ASAP. Also, keep in mind that you will be able to put anything you want in my Want Lists, and I'll notify you whenever I get one. :)

Thanks!!!

Izionn

Raindancer
    Years
    I need a trapinch or Vibrava on Soul Silver. Currently I dont have access to WiFi, but I will tomorrow night. Can someone please hold one up for me? I can trade either a Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Tododile, Elekid, Magby, Lapras, Ditto, or even Articuno. Friend code is: 2235 9328 3678

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Looking For Events

I Live In Dominican Republic Where Events Dont Happen And I Have Missed Alot On Pokemon When It Comes To Events

ANYWHOOOOO
    Im Looking For Events (Dont Really Care If Its From US Or Japan Or Where Ever)

Will Repay With Pokemon That I Have.... PM ME

Years
    i've gotten every single pokemon game there was,
    i could beat them all with my eyes closed
    but the one thing i've never done was finish a pokedex
    now im really close to finishing the origional 150 in my pokemon pearl version
    would you be so lovely as to help a sista and her childhood dreams out?

i need these poke's to finish it C:
    Nidoqueen
    Nidoking
    Clefable
    Vanomoth
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwrath
    Rapidash
    Slobro
    Magneton
    Farfetch'd
    Dodrio