• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im looking for a japanese ditto ! :D !

I dont know what to offer but we can always work something out ! :D ! I will see what I can offer :D

Pm me ! :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm seeking the following Pokemon. I don't want anything special with the Pokemon, just the Pokemon.
    - Carnivine
    - Pineco/Forretress
    - Drifloon/Drifblim
    - Snubbull/Granbull
    - Skorupi/Drapion
    - Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon

VM me for what I can offer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Im looking for Modest/Timid Eevee with Fighting Hidden Power with power at least 55. Thank you. I can offe for example Feebas, Eevee with Fake Tears and Wish too almost every nature, relaxed Mudkip, naughty Bagon, and all starters. I hope you have one for trade. And the best if it will be low level

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: modest/bold/calm (any of the three) natured male heatran with decent Iv's, and a male rampardos with headsmash

offering: EV'd and egg move pokemon from my trade thread. post there or vm/pm me for offers. :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    looking for adamant, and modest dittos
    OR female adamant sneasel

OF: trained pokemon (ask if interested), or legendaries, UT: snorlax, munchlax, mime jr, mr mime, bonsly, sudowoodo, totdile, squirtle, mudkip, bulbasaur, charmander-outrage, bagon-hydropump, gible, beldum, feebas, lapras-surf, mytery eggs, eevee, tyrouge, jasmines steelix-lv1,

more. just ask. PM

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Want: Snubbull

Offer: Any starter of your choice, they are all legit

PM/VM me if you're interested

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
  • Offer:

5 totodile, 12 Chikorita, 13 Squirtle

Also have a bunch of Pikachus caught in the Yellow forest none have fly or surf or hold a lightball.

Looking for:

Charmander, cyndaquil, Torchic, Treeco, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, meowth, Ledyba, Tediursa, Skarmory, Mawlie, Gulpin, Delibird

Any evolution stones and items (I.e. Fire stone Dragonscale)

Any shiny pokemon (not Gyarados)

Be sure to VM/PM me

Kanra

Eevee-holic!
    Years
  • LF: Shiny female Ponyta
    OF: Umm... Japanese male Absol, adamant, level 45... I also have a shiny Japanese Delcatty (originally Skitty), but its hacked.
    I can also offer heart scales/fire stones/moon stone/shiny stone... please, I really want a shiny female Ponyta ;__;

Years
  • um......Request? (I think)

um..........welll yeah i really need a masterball so for all of you cloners could you like.......trade me a pidgey or something and holding a masterball er..... two pokemon with masterballs even because im stuck

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • Need someone to help me transfer quite a few pokemon from one of my games to the next. I'll give you any tms. Pm cause will be gone for a couple hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back