• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Herro.
    I still have a lot of lvl1 Vulpix and Eevees that I want to get rid of xD;..
    The Vulpix know Hypnosis and Energy Ball. The Eevees will know Wish.
    Okay.. Long list.
    Vulpix:
    Hasty M
    Jolly M
    Quirky F
    Naughty F
    Careful F
    Jolly F
    Rash F
    Brave F

Eevee:
    Bold M x7
    Mild M
    Brave M x2
    Naughty M
    Relaxed M
    Adamant M

Looking:
    Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Dratini, Trapinch, Meowth, and Timid Ditto.

My friend code is in my signature.

Last edited:

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    I would like an Igglybuff egg for my new Heart Gold game that should be arriving today or tomorrow. Only I won't have much to trade, but if there's anything obtainable at that point that's wanted then I'll gladly give it up. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I'm in a pickle for quite a lot of TM's right now. I need Return, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, and I also need two-three Heart Scales. Please post any offers in my trade thread the link to which can be found in my sig. Thanks once again guys.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Seeking shiny legends..

Check my thread.

Note: I can't clone anymore..Since my little bro deleted all my codes(EVEN THE IV CHECKER!!! DX Y~Y)

Aaaaaaaand...Im lazy to add the codes again..I will soon though..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Anyone got a Latios and Latias for trade? I can offer Rotom, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, and Palkia.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    looking for a level 50 charizard(OR ANY FIRE POKEMON WITH FOLLOWING->) that knows earthquake and flamethrower

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Ok - another random shiny free giveaway to the first person to write (shiny of my choice):

"I WANT TO WIN THE FREE SHINY" in my thread.

Subject to minor restriction - if I have given you one recently, I will go to the next person in line. :-)

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    can someone help me by giving me a level 70 fire pokemon and i give you a shiny minun or a mystery egg pokemon cuz i just re bought the game due to the fact that it got stolen =[

Josh B

You better slam her dizzy!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Gible wanted asap

Im started a new story on my platinum, and im not all that far, but i want a gible pretty bad..

So please i really dont have much to offer at this point.. So a favor would be appreciated! And i can always repay you later

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Okay, this is a long shot, but I would love an any-level, any-temperament Eevee. Unfortunately my swapsies are a little, er, canon-fodderish, but I have the following items up for trade -

6 x Red Shard
    4 x Blue Shard
    4 x Yellow Shard
    3 x Green Shard
    1 x Spell Tag [Boosts Ghost-Type]

TM07 - Hail [Ice]
    TM31 - Brick Break [Fight]
    TM36 - Sludge Bomb [Poison]
    TM49 - Snatch [Dark]
    TM88 - Pluck [Flying]

Please PM me if you are interested. ^.^

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    I'll trade you a lvl 1 Eevee, or an egg if you'd like, for brick break. ^^

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Sure, let me get an egg rdy and I'll be on WiFi, signature keeps my FC =) i'll take yours from your signature too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back