• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
Years
I was in the same boat earlier today. And i traded for a movie Arceus and a TRU Arceus. I'm interested in your Entei and Raikou. I also have many 10 aniv.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Looking for the following:

tm brick break x2
tm shadow ball x2
bold celebi
timid/modest shaymin(prefer hp fire/ice)
adamant aron with head smash(good iv's only please)
modest/timid latias(hp fire prefered, but its ok if its not)

Offering:

ut shiny pachirsu
level 100 shiny japanese slowbro
ev'd level 100 bold shiny vaporeon
shiny level 100 ev'd machamp
ev'd lucario, metagross, infernape, rhyperior, butterfree, and rhyperior

Legit pokemon only please. PM me if you want to work out a trade. Thanks in advance.

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
LF: Darkrai, Event Darkrai?

OF: UT Legendaries. UT Shiny Legendaries, UT Event pokes, EV'd, Shiny EV'd VM me

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2010
LF: HG Kyogre

OF: SS Groudon lvl 50 (i'll only swap for HG Kyogre)

I know this is a big ask but...

LF: Deoxys (ATK or DEF), Celebi, Movie Arceus (ENG names plz)

OF:
Regice lvl 40
Registeel lvl 40
Regirock lvl 40
Articuno lvl 50
Zapdos lvl 50
Latios lvl 50
Dialga lvl 60 (with Adamant Orb)
Palkia lvl 70
Lugia lvl 75
Ho-oh lvl 70

Will trade 4 of the above pokemon for any of the LF: pokemon i want

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
LF someone to help me trade some of my pokemon from pearl to soul silver, will give almost any pokemon if you can help me switch...(i only have 1 ds so i can't change them over myself :( like my TRU Shaymin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did have some of them GTS cloned back when there was that wifi glitch with the GTS system. So i have doubles of Shaymin and Regiggis...

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Looking for a LEGIT decent natured Shaymin, I'm after turning it into a sky Shaymin so legit is a serious must XD

I caaaaan't offer a huge amount, but I can EV train so we could perhaps work something out?
That and I have the shiny Pichu you could use to active the spiky pichu event.

Just PM me C|

RodeoJones

True Blue.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Looking for a male Spiritomb to breed my Mismagius with for nasty plot...I only have Soul Silver and it seems like a pain to get one through the Pokewalker. If anyone has one they'd part with for free (I don't have anything worth while to trade) PM me.

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Thx Martin for helping me, i have a few more if anyone else wants to help, got my main 6 event pokemon over now.....still need to send a couple willing to offer almost any pokemon for the help...ie i'll send 6 you keep 1 but i need to know as i don't have clones of them all....don't have anymore darkrai's either but can give a shaymin(TRU w/ item) Regigas, or any of the trio psychics or cress or dialga (lvl 47) all UT

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
Shiny Milotic Level 100!

Legit Shaymin
Legit Mew
Legit Jirachi
Any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.

Also Offering:
-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
-Feebas (Level 1)

Wanting: EV trained pokemon (must be a Pokemon I want). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Will trade Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin or Shiny Milotic for either a EV'd Dusknoir, EV'd Milotic or EV'd Elektivire or EV'd Kingdra (That knows Ice Beam and Draco Meteor)!

Years
Looking for a level 25 Gengar or Haunter which will evolve to Gengar when traded, preferably renamed to 'Sneak',
Can offer a few version exclusives for soul silver, just need some time to get the one requested :)

Thanks in advance, FC is in sig, please contact me via VM/PM :)

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
LF: UT Cresselia, UT Darkrai

OF: UT Legendaries, UT Shiny Legendaries, UT Event Pokemon (few), EV'd/IV'd, Shiny EV'd/IV'd, UT Normal Shinies, UT Yellow Forest Pikachus (Surf, Fly, Flail, Volt Tackle)

VM me. (:

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
Looking For A Shaymin i can turn into Skyform in Heart Gold was traded one via someone on this forum for my shinys to find out it wasnt able to do so. I can offer a shiny Eevee or any other pokemon can someone please help me. And send me a message. I have pokemon with smiles next to them i also have apokemon with pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back