• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Looking for a level 25 Gengar or Haunter which will evolve to Gengar when traded, preferably renamed to 'Sneak',
Can offer a few version exclusives for soul silver, just need some time to get the one requested :)

Thanks in advance, FC is in sig, please contact me via VM/PM :)

I can help you im looking for Shieldon.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
come on sum1 ill giv anything for an ev'd milotic without a nickname. shiny milotic lvl 100, shiny dusclops lvl 71, mew, jirachi woteva u want

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
LF: All for Regi's (UT), UT Rotom.

OF: UT Legendaries, UT Shiny Legendaries, UT Event Pokemon (few), EV'd/IV'd, Shiny EV'd/IV'd, UT Normal Shinies, UT Yellow Forest Pikachus (Surf, Fly, Flail, Volt Tackle)

VM me. (:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
check my sig, i also have some other pokemon that have good natures but un ev'd such as garchomp, dragonite, milotic,dusknoir PM/VM me for more

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
LF: All for Regi's (UT), UT Rotom.

OF: UT Legendaries, UT Shiny Legendaries, UT Event Pokemon (few), EV'd/IV'd, Shiny EV'd/IV'd, UT Normal Shinies, UT Yellow Forest Pikachus (Surf, Fly, Flail, Volt Tackle)

VM me. (:

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
Shiny Milotic Level 100!
Legit Shaymin

Legit Mew
Legit Jirachi
Shiny Duskill Level 71
Any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.

Also Offering:
-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
-Feebas (Level 1)

Wanting: EV trained pokemon (must be a Pokemon I want). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Will trade Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin or Shiny Milotic for either a EV'd Dusknoir, EV'd Milotic or EV'd Elektivire or EV'd Kingdra (That knows Ice Beam and Draco Meteor)!

Justis

Stryder
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I only want to trade for legit pokemon. No hacks No CLONES!

I'm looking to trade for one of the following shiny pokemon:

Shiny Charmander- any nature

Shiny Kabuto or Kabutops- adament nature

Shiny Seviper- any nature

Shiny Beldum- Adament nature

Shiny Lotad (peferably lvl. 1-5)- Sassy nature

I am willing to trade any of the ones below:

Shiny Tyranitar- bold nature and fully ev trained lvl. 61

Master Ball

Also I have plenty of pokemon with active pokerus I'd be willing to trade.

I mainly would like a shiny charmander. I've been breeding like crazy and no dice but any of the above ones I am interested in are fine. Any questions PM me please.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
I need a Moon Stone ASAP! I want to evolve my Nidorino before level 43 so it can still learn Earth Power as a Nidoking!

PM OR VM IF YOU HAVE A SPARE MOON STONE!

I don't really have anything to offer ):
Please!

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
PM me if you want to trade for one or more of the following:
squirtle, buizel, horsea, phione, slugma, rattata, diglet, bellsprout, cacnea, spearow, misdreavus, numel, finneon, machop, wurmple, remoraid, vulpix, raltshoundour, sunkern, cleffa, pachirisu, snorlax, pikachu, budew, gastly, bronzor, bonsly, pichu, onix, rhyhorn, raichu, ninetails, chansey, oddish, gallade, abra, bibarrel, wooper, quagsire, clamperl, dustox, lockitung, girafarig, azurill, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, drapion, meditite, chingling, shellos, tentacool, roserade, hoppip, wingull, skiploom, sudowoodo, rotom, azumarill, mismagius, jumpluff, seadra, snover, buneary, snorunt, kricketune, blastoise, bronzong, lumineon, noctowl, abamasnow, octillery, floatzel, machamp, gastrodon, chatot, peliper, medicham, golbat, tentacruel, gengar, alakazam, weepinbell, sneasel, raticate, uxie, mesprit, azelf, dugtrio, caturne, banette, golem, camerupt, skarmory, staraptor, steelix, magcargo, walrein, spheal, voltorb, electrode, glameow, purugly, toxicroak, croagunk, crawdaunt, corphish, omanyte, dragonair, dratini
(the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back